Why do cacs hate chicks with phat asses so much?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was reading this thread on Bosh's wifey and all the white boys were going on about how she's fat and the ass was too big. :rudy:

adrienne-bosh-booty.jpg

Adrienne-Bosh-Booty-5.jpg

:ahh: thats about as perfect an ass as a chick can have.....plus she light skin :youngsabo: and these cacs were posting that they'd rather have this ugly man lookin broad
a2.jpg
:childplease::childplease::childplease:

So can someone explain this to me? How did evolution go so wrong after they left Africa? What happened to the cacs when they reached the Caucas mountains that made them hate chicks with phat booties and start fiending for chicks with bodies like prepubescent boys?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its not something they cultural have an abundance of. Mainly the white women with ass are mixed or look like some kind of witch faced gypsies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop generalizing :upsetfavre:

read the thread

90% of the posts are dudes going on about how they wouldn't mess with fat chicks like her and about how her ass is to big. Then some dude posted that white broad and another was like, yeah thats what I like. :what:

only dudes who weren't hating were calling them out for being cacs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Didn't you knock up a Chinese chick? Don't talk about ass

Dont see the connection. Ive fukked more women with fat asses than you've fukked women period. Go eat some dinner and take dikk off the menu this time fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not something they cultural have an abundance of. Mainly the white women with ass are mixed or look like some kind of witch faced gypsies.

true but the fact they can call a chick with a body like that fat is mind boggling. :snoop:

plus her face is cute.....I don't prefer skinny chicks with no ass but if her face is cute, I'll make an exception

their aversion to phat asses is plain weird

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
read the thread

90% of the posts are dudes going on about how they wouldn't mess with fat chicks like her and about how her ass is to big. Then some dude posted that white broad and another was like, yeah thats what I like. :what:

That's like 4 white dudes. That's enough to sum this shyt up?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
true but the fact they can call a chick with a body like that fat is mind boggling. :snoop:

plus her face is cute.....I don't prefer skinny chicks with no ass but if her face is cute, I'll make an exception

their aversion to phat asses is plain weird

Probably has something to do with the fashion industry/media which says a beautiful white woman is skinny.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Dont see the connection. Ive fukked more women with fat asses than you've fukked women period. Go eat some dinner and take dikk off the menu this time fakkit.

You like 38 my guy, I'd hope you have some numbers under your belt. Your hairline got more curves then your baby moms, lets be honest