Why do Black Women hate themselves?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

Is it because of the white man? Churches chicken? 400+ years of being lowest on the totem pole? Rap music? Halle Berry?

Share your stories, friends

A

A Friend of The People

:what: What it is it with these race baiting topics being made on here with black women with getting attacked :wtf:

It's starting to get old now

I dont see how its race baiting. I love and care about our Nubian Queens, Mothers of the Earth :ahh:

Sent from my motherfukking MoPho 4G on Tapatalk 2 bytch

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I can see why they would. But I dont have a direct answer.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I dont see how its race baiting. I love and care about our Nubian Queens, Mothers of the Earth :ahh:

Sent from my motherfukking MoPho 4G on Tapatalk 2 bytch
Well that may not have been your intentions, but that's what these type of threads usually turn into:manny:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Just from my own observations, I can't say that I agree with the idea that "black women hate themselves" at all. Far from it, in fact, many have a better-than-average sense of self-worth. Sensationalist media aside, something like straightening one's hair (one of those commonly cited examples of "proof") doesn't necessarily indicate self-hatred, merely conformation to (relative) societal norms/standards. Who isn't guilty of that? You don't see people making a big deal out of white women sunbathing, after all.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Is it because of the white man? Churches chicken? 400+ years of being lowest on the totem pole? Rap music? Halle Berry?

Share your stories, friends

All races have pockets of people who hate themselves. For black women, this hate you refer to is subconcious and brought on by conditioning from the American white man who has been telling black people that they are ugly, useless, lazy and low for centuries. Alot of that hate is internalized unfortunately.

Whites project hatred for their own people in a simliar fashion by having standards for what a white person is that most of them will never be able to live up to.