Why do Black ppl take up so much of American culture?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It's exotic otherness. They project all their taboos onto us and then manufacture entertainers and other public figures to create confirmation bias.

They don't want to be the face of the most toxic, violent hypersexualized entertainment or extreme political views....so they find a black person to do and say those things.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Not gonna lie if I was another minority like asian or some shyt I'd be a little annoyed by the complete and total dominance that the "urban" community has on media/entertainment in America considering we're only 13% of the country.

But I'm not.. :mjgrin:

HOWEVER... needing to shove hip hop down the collective throats of the nation has gotta be infuriating to "middle" America.. and usually it's the most obnoxious and terrible form of the music that's all over commercials and sports events.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not gonna lie if I was another minority like asian or some shyt I'd be a little annoyed by the complete and told dominance that the "urban" community has on media/entertainment in America considering we're only 13% of the country.

But I'm not.. :mjgrin:

HOWEVER... needing to shove hip hop down the collective throats of the nation has gotta be annoying to middle America.. and usually it's the most obnoxious and terrible form of the music that's all over commercials and sports events.
It's bad for us too

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
take a look at what really makes money culturally

the black community/culture is paid in cool points

nikkas be satisfied with the idea that we are the coolest

but what gets the money¿

the road cuts both ways because what's really more impactful cutting of a source of entertainment or cutting off funding¿

nikkas gotta keep it a buck about beating your chest when you really not prepared to do without the same crackers you hate..........

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we need to pivot away from caring about "the culture". Yes, it creates moments that stick to our minds and, if we do it early enough, can make us some income.

But our culture has become more synonymous with fleeting fads that feel emptier than years before.

I'd rather us get back to establishing traditions. I think I'm getting old

:flabbynsick: