Why do Black people continue to give Dr. Umar a platform to increase his visibility?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
he's a PHD and a great speaker, yes he is highly educated with the accolades to prove

who gives a fukk about a school when he always has something real to say, fukk that school

thats the problem, some of us are too worried about the messenger, listen to the message mufukka

:what:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I hear facts when he speaks 90% of the time. That’s better than most of the trash I watch most of us watch on a daily basis.

Umar just had a good interview on The Art Of Dialogue…

He backs up his facts whenever he speaks.

I think Umar shouldn’t have built a school if he didn’t have the proper funding, let alone a plan.

His comments probably scared off some potential investors especially ones who possibly mess with snowbunnies.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hear facts when he speaks 90% of the time. That’s better than most of the trash I watch most of us watch on a daily basis.

Umar is harmless.
Tariq is dangerous.

But thecoli would have you believe otherwise..

Hypocrisy aside, Umar is more about Black Independence and Tariq types more about keeping Blacks tethered to Whites for survival.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Umar is harmless.
Tariq is dangerous.

But thecoli would have you believe otherwise..

Hypocrisy aside, Umar is more about Black Independence and Tariq types more about keeping Blacks tethered to Whites for survival.
They are both dangerous

In that were giving serious attention to clowns

Kevin Samuel's was the same way

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar is a talker not a doer.

There is nothing wrong with talking. We do not need every great talker to also be on the front lines. But.. when you solicit monies from your community for a project and you have not delivered you deserve to be looked at

He has already admitted back in 2018 he collected a million dollars. It’s been estimated he has collected at least 3-4 million over the years. He is not transparent. He is hypocritical on his views. He has flat out lied about the school.

He collects money from single mothers for a school he has no intention of completing while at the same time proudly fukking them when given the opportunity

He is absolutely not harmless

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He's a good orator and is good about speaking about white supremacy. Whenever it comes to his school and when he goes in on brothers dating/marrying white women(I'm against interracial marriages to an extent but I'm not going to dikk police another brother) I just roll my eyes.