Why do Black people continue to give Dr. Umar a platform to increase his visibility?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
january62010umarpromises.PNG

He has accomplished nothing tangible in decades. He still keeps getting platforms to talk because people know he will bring in ratings.

Dude scams black elderly and black single mothers. The most vulnerable and broke of our society.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Umar has no business speaking anywhere.

Shows you how starved we are for a valient representative

And this brother DOES HAVE a phd which makes all of his bullshyt worse.

Certified academic should be trying to be apart of the intellectualizing of black thought, not trying to scam people.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
He's basically a Hotep meme who's super charismatic and a great orator. Bringing Umar on will bring in both the crowds who listen to him ironically as a meme and pro-Black people who feel he's preaching every time he does an interview.

In reality, Umar's actual accomplishments are minimal outside of social media, public speaking, and formerly working in a school district(He lied about being a principal so I'm assuming he was a school psychologist). Hell, I remember reading a book from a Black educator about Black boys in special education a year before Umar's school announcement so he's not even original in terms of that discourse.

Breh still hasn't gotten his school accredited or fully finished yet and it's been 14 years already. It's Detox status at this point and he's only milking it to seem like he's fighting for a noble cause even though he's been exposed many times.

Last edited: