Why do a lot dudes get :flabbynsick: once they get into relationships?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Do women really want their dude to be :flabbynsick: so he'll attract less women like ppl saying in this thread :ohhh: I aint heard of that one

I don't. I cook really healthy food most of the time (soul food occasionally) because I don't want to be :flabbynsick:

I don't personally know any woman who purposely tries to sabotage her man's weight. In my experience, they both just stop giving a damn, start eating fast food late at night, working out less, and etc. Usually people start having the idgaf mentality because they aren't actively looking for anyone.

I want to be like SuburbanPimp and his wife though. I want to have an active family.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i know its a troll thread...but why would she jealous about him lifting??:what:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
that's why u wife a skinny one cuz the thick ones are destined to be :flabbynsick:

esp if a kid pops out that thang.

a lot of nikkas slobber and gas over thick bytches....but in reality what you said is the truth

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i know its a troll thread...but why would she jealous about him lifting??:what:

so everyone in this thread is pretty much co-signing what i said in the OP, but according to you its a troll thread?:sitdown: just because you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend a thread doesn't make it a troll thread.

But ill answer your question as clearly as possible. She'd be jealous of the females giving him attention. if a woman sees another woman giving her man attention/flirting/sometimes even looking at she's going to get upset.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't. I cook really healthy food most of the time (soul food occasionally) because I don't want to be :flabbynsick:

I don't personally know any woman who purposely tries to sabotage her man's weight. In my experience, they both just stop giving a damn, start eating fast food late at night, working out less, and etc. Usually people start having the idgaf mentality because they aren't actively looking for anyone.

I want to be like SuburbanPimp and his wife though. I want to have an active family.

Yea the bolded is what I always figured it was.

Plus that dual income is a double edged sword. My brother and his wife started eating out at restaurants almost every night from the extra money they had due to moving in together.

I had to tell em both that :trash: diet about to have them :flabbynsick: in record time :ufdup:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This shyt is so true. I've been married for over 10 years now. I was in great shape in the beginning, but my wife sabotaged me to cause me to go to :flabbynsick: status. She told me she didn't want me looking good to other chicks out there:dwillhuh:

But I took that shyt to the extreme and got way too out of hand with it. She was like:whoa::merchant: my nikka you done got obese. But I was eating so good brehs I didn't care at first:manny::troll:

My pride kicked in eventually though and now I'm as fit as I've ever been. I'm never going back to that demonic place that is obesity.

Yep, I went through that same shyt... We got married, had a kid, and bought a house the same year and a brother was living good enjoying the perks of being married and then a year later I looked down and I had a gut :sadbron:

I wasn't trying to to cut my own throat by suggesting to my wife not to cook so I just started finding healthlier recipes because I realized after she went out of town for a week and I lost 6 lbs that something had to give. I also started hitting the gym again. The Hardest thing when you are married and have kids is to find time to hit the gym. Once you find a schedule that works and stick to it you are good.

Its benefits everybody, Wifey saw me getting swoll and she didn't want to get left behind so she started hitting the gym too and now its just part of what we do... but its very easy to see how a couple can just get comfortable and be like, we getting :flabbynsick: but we both getting :flabbynsick: together

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

I agree completely, My wife never cooked on daily basis until we started living together and got married. I know she wasn't trying to sabotage me she was just doing what she thought and good wife should do.

And as far as being active, We weren't always that way. She started doing a few walks through her job, and I would just be at home smoking weed and playing playstation until I was like man I can be doing something so I joined a gym and started going on the weekends and after seeing some results the wife said she wanted to join a gym and we been working out regularly since November of last year...

So it really took us kinda inspiring/pushing each other to get to that point. Its hard to watch your significant other getting in good shape while you just sitting on the couch watch Martin reruns :pachaha:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yep, I went through that same shyt... We got married, had a kid, and bought a house the same year and a brother was living good enjoying the perks of being married and then a year later I looked down and I had a gut :sadbron:

I wasn't trying to to cut my own throat by suggesting to my wife not to cook so I just started finding healthlier recipes because I realized after she went out of town for a week and I lost 6 lbs that something had to give. I also started hitting the gym again. The Hardest thing when you are married and have kids is to find time to hit the gym. Once you find a schedule that works and stick to it you are good.

Its benefits everybody, Wifey saw me getting swoll and she didn't want to get left behind so she started hitting the gym too and now its just part of what we do... but its very easy to see how a couple can just get comfortable and be like, we getting :flabbynsick: but we both getting :flabbynsick: together

I wake up at 3:50am every morning to get my workouts in. I had to tell her to stop cooking so much though, I couldn't handle that shyt everyday. I stay disciplined in my eating during the week but I go in:eat:on the weekends.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I agree completely, My wife never cooked on daily basis until we started living together and got married. I know she wasn't trying to sabotage me she was just doing what she thought and good wife should do.

And as far as being active, We weren't always that way. She started doing a few walks through her job, and I would just be at home smoking weed and playing playstation until I was like man I can be doing something so I joined a gym and started going on the weekends and after seeing some results the wife said she wanted to join a gym and we been working out regularly since November of last year...

So it really took us kinda inspiring/pushing each other to get to that point. Its hard to watch your significant other getting in good shape while you just sitting on the couch watch Martin reruns :pachaha:

Pretty much. When your SO is looking good and staying in shape, it motivates you to step your game up.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Do women really want their dude to be :flabbynsick: so he'll attract less women like ppl saying in this thread :ohhh: I aint heard of that one

Only insecure women feel that way! Trust and believe, if you can't look down and see your dck, 9/10 there's a problem. Because I eat healthy, the meals I create for my man would be healthy...in fact, I believe people should strive to lead healthy lifestyles...that means eating well, making time for physical activity, and maintaining mental and emotional health as well.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
It's interesting...I think it might be happy fat :smile:

I have a friend who lives in Miami, where there's a large Hispanic population and according to him, his hispanic female friends say they fatten up their man to keep them at home! So no other females would want them...

My question to them is, do YOU still want him?

Women are visual too! I have to like what I see when you get nekkid!