Why do a lot dudes get :flabbynsick: once they get into relationships?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
My cousin and me are the same age, weve been about the same size all of our lives except when he got locked up and started lifting. at 18 i was like 165-155ish he was like 185 benching 315. fast foward 5 years he got 3 kids and he weigh 225 a soft 225 not a solid one, every since he been with his girl he's gotten more :flabbynsick: i understand the part about him not lifting cause his girl gets jealous but i like damn you can still squat/pushups/abs/cardio and diet... but a lot of nikkas i kno in long term relationships and kids and shyt be looking :huhldup: nowadays and we only 22-25 years old thats too young to be :flabbynsick: imo, shyt makes me grateful ive never had a girlfriend:whew:

Another one of my nikkas from highschool is married now and he got married when were 21. the last time i seen this nikka is when he showed up at the gym to hoop. he still in shape albeit skinny, but we was hoopin and shyt and i notice everytime im guarding him i smell the faint scent of alcohol. so ask the nikka and he's like "yeah i stopped by the liquor store and got me a bottle after work:pachaha:" and im thinking to myself like :snoop: damn so this is married life getting drunk and coming to the gym to hoop on a saturday night:wow:

its like nikkas had athletic builds back in high school now everybody got babymamas/wives/gfs and are :flabbynsick:. and then they see me and are like:gladbron: "you weren't that big in high school" and "im finna have to start hitting the gym with you nikka"...but they won't.

what is about relationships that just seems to suck the soul out of nikkas?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its easy, cause you have a female taking care of you and making full course meals every night, Washing your clothes for you, Folding them for you. So really all you have to do is go to work and come home and chill and watch the game or whatever. Your female or wife isn't gonna mind cause they figure the more :flabbynsick: you are, the less females are gonna want you....

It doesn't work like that in our house though, I go to the gym 3 times week, wifey goes twice a week. She does runs and half marathons on the weekends and I help coach my son's football team so we are a active family. But I have friends who kinda fell off along with their wives but they have each other and could give a shyt about what other people think.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good reason why you shouldn't want your girl to cook. You'll end up fat and flabby and needing her to assist you in tying your shoes. :troll:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Women do too.

^^^^^^^^

This is a female sayin this.

:salute:

shyt goes both ways. No gender has a monopoly on flabby and sick enterprises.

shyt, I get flabby n sick when it comes to sex. I just wanna roll over, get my nut, TRY to make u get yours, and leave it at that. At first, it was, suck the titties, play with the p*ssy while tongue kissin, eatin the p*ssy, slappin the dikk across the clit, stickin it in once, then backin out sayin "you dont want it:myman:", then proceeding to fukk til yall both sweaty, and yall end up cummin at the same time.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Its easy, cause you have a female taking care of you and making full course meals every night, Washing your clothes for you, Folding them for you. So really all you have to do is go to work and come home and chill and watch the game or whatever. Your female or wife isn't gonna mind cause they figure the more :flabbynsick: you are, the less females are gonna want you....

It doesn't work like that in our house though, I go to the gym 3 times week, wifey goes twice a week. She does runs and half marathons on the weekends and I help coach my son's football team so we are a active family. But I have friends who kinda fell off along with their wives but they have each other and could give a shyt about what other people think.

This shyt is so true. I've been married for over 10 years now. I was in great shape in the beginning, but my wife sabotaged me to cause me to go to :flabbynsick: status. She told me she didn't want me looking good to other chicks out there:dwillhuh:

But I took that shyt to the extreme and got way too out of hand with it. She was like:whoa::merchant: my nikka you done got obese. But I was eating so good brehs I didn't care at first:manny::troll:

My pride kicked in eventually though and now I'm as fit as I've ever been. I'm never going back to that demonic place that is obesity.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:Could we make the argument that marriage and monogamy is promoting the deterioration of our physical health?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Do women really want their dude to be :flabbynsick: so he'll attract less women like ppl saying in this thread :ohhh: I aint heard of that one

its true:to: my cousins bm would actively voice her displeasure in my cousin joining the gym and getting back and shape, but at the same time my cousin has always been a thief/sneaky nikka since we were little and he has cheated on her multiple times:patrice:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Good reason why you shouldn't want your girl to cook. You'll end up fat and flabby and needing her to assist you in tying your shoes. :troll:

There was a time when I couldn't even cut my own toenails. But I got a good woman and she would handle that with no issues. I look back at them days now like:snoop: