Why didn't we put Italians and Germans in concentration camps during WWII

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’d recommend anyone if they travel to Yellowstone try to stop in Cody, Wyoming where the Heart mountain concentration camp. They still have all the original structures set up with the furnishings inside
images

images

images

They also show a video inside of the internment process. Families in California loaded in buses without knowledge of where they are going and dropped off i prison camps with armed guards in one of the most cold desolate places in America. Literally Americans named Cliff and Beverly treated like criminals.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’d recommend anyone if they travel to Yellowstone try to stop in Cody, Wyoming where the Heart mountain concentration camp. They still have all the original structures set up with the furnishings inside
images

images

images

They also show a video inside of the internment process. Families in California loaded in buses without knowledge of where they are going and dropped off i prison camps with armed guards in one of the most cold desolate places in America. Literally Americans named Cliff and Beverly treated like criminals.

There's one in California too, in Owens Valley off of Hwy 395. Similarly shytty place to be, absolutely desolate and close to nothing, hot as hell in the summer and cold in the winter.

hires

hires

hires

hires
hires

hires