Why did you stop texting her?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Can't do it forever.

When the relationship is new we can talk for hours and hours about nothing/anything. But that Eventually runs its course, and we either have to create interesting new memories together so we can talk about those, or move on from each other.
You stick around long enough though you can keep the convos going indefinitely with a lot of back in the day shyt, remember when we? etc etc.

Daps
Are y’all seeing these women on a regular basis? Were these girlfriends, or just women you were talking to? I find that I’ve known if I wanted to be in a relationship with a woman very early on. There weren’t a lot of long talking stages. If we’re talking for months, or even weeks, I’m not that interested in the first place. I always asked for dates with the women I really wanted.

From what I’ve seen, women are taught not to initiate contact, because it makes them look too easy and available. Men value women they have to work for. This is what I’m seeing on social media, and what I heard in person. The man pursues, plans, and pays, because if he doesn’t, he’s not serious. I’ve found that I’ve done that for women I’m serious about. I didn’t put much effort into women for casual encounters.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Are y’all seeing these women on a regular basis? Were these girlfriends, or just women you were talking to? I find that I’ve known if I wanted to be in a relationship with a woman very early on. There weren’t a lot of long talking stages. If we’re talking for months, or even weeks, I’m not that interested in the first place. I always asked for dates with the women I really wanted.

From what I’ve seen, women are taught not to initiate contact, because it makes them look too easy and available. Men value women they have to work for. This is what I’m seeing on social media, and what I heard in person. The man pursues, plans, and pays, because if he doesn’t, he’s not serious. I’ve found that I’ve done that for women I’m serious about. I didn’t put much effort into women for casual encounters.

I agree.

To your point, it goes both ways. If I’ve expressed explicitly that I’m interested in a girl through actions and communication after…I’ll say 2 weeks or so, and she still acts like I have to initiate text, phone calls and plan then in my opinion she’s not interested EVEN if she claims she is. I judge behavior. Behavior don’t lie.

Some of these women get off on guys constantly texting and trying to date them. Selectively ignoring your text, giving you just enough to keep you hooked. Nah. Not me. You got ONE time to show me you playing games and I’m out.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The response in the OP is the situation for 99.9% of times. The other .1% is trash box but some dudes will even put up with that.

Also alot of girls dont take rejection well but I feel like most dudes not thinking about that. No need to announce anything if you only knew her a few weeks.

Daps
Her brother was recently murdered and she's not stable, understandably so. Plus on top of that, she has a son whose father isn't in their life and single moms are no longer my calling.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Women are like young children; when they recognize you entertaining them, playing with them, it’s a chore to get them to stop. You do one peekaboo now they will try to play peekaboo with you every time they see you for the next 2 years :snoop:

If a woman recognizes that you will chase them, if somehow yall can’t link up, or she just a bit too coy, it’s bc she know she ain’t got shyt else to offer and her mystique far exceeds who she really is. She know the minute you link up/smash the facade is over. So she gon try to milk that ‘chase’ as long as possible.

Once you sense she’s simply enjoying the chase, deuces

Daps
I agree.

To your point, it goes both ways. If I’ve expressed explicitly that I’m interested in a girl through actions and communication after…I’ll say 2 weeks or so, and she still acts like I have to initiate text, phone calls and plan then in my opinion she’s not interested EVEN if she claims she is. I judge behavior. Behavior don’t lie.

Some of these women get off on guys constantly texting and trying to date them. Selectively ignoring your text, giving you just enough to keep you hooked. Nah. Not me. You got ONE time to show me you playing games and I’m out.
Did you ask her on a date, or were you trying to get to know her via text?

My wife did very litter initiating for months.