Why did you stop texting her?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
If she starts to make it look like me contacting her is a chore or something she has to endure, I fall back and let her initiate contact first.
If she don't, then we both got what we were looking for.
Me: an answer.
Her: a solution.
These broads stay texting/talking/chatting and if she ain't looking to do it with you, keep it pushing.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Because a lot of women are under-diagnosed narcissists that like stringing along people for validation and having them in their orbit as a fall back option

I'm not forcing anyone to respond, but I'm not gonna waste my time on someone like that

I've even known lesbian women who complain about the same thing

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
conversations run their course

some women think they’re inherently interesting because they are a woman or something. especially really attractive ones, not realizing they have little to no personality, or very little that’s interesting to say.

and that’s not all women of course. I obviously don’t feel that way about my wife. I’ve had exes that I don’t feel that way about, but with some people it just gets boring/dry/pointless/vapid and feels like a waste of time.

also there have been other times where I just got busy or something and the other person didn’t even make the effort, so why should it always be on the man to entertain the person and keep the convo going? oh well, in the end nothing of real value was lost.

Last edited: