Why did you leave your ex?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
How did you meet the wife?

Have the ex/daughters mothers life panned better/worse?
I met my wife thru my cousin's girlfriend. They went to college together. They graduated from Tuskegee. She's a RN. When I met her she had just started travel nursing. Used to have 3 jobs. She worked at 2 hospitals and had a catering service on the side. Now we're thinking about saving up money so she can go to C.R.N.A. School. Everything is cool with her.

As for my daughter's mother, she can't get right. She's popping pills, been to jail for past warrants, Still can't keep a job and keep going from dude to dude. She doesn't do anything for my daughter or her other daughter. My wife doesn't have any children but she does more for my daughter than her biological mother does. When my baby mother does make it to an event that our daughter is at and she sees us pull up in my wife's Infiniti she :dwillhuh:while I'm :stylin: and not just her, but her whole family is like :ufdup: She only sees our daughter once a month now and that's if she's not high as a kite. And the whole time she wishes she could get back in....... I'm :blessed:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I met my wife thru my cousin's girlfriend. They went to college together. They graduated from Tuskegee. She's a RN. When I met her she had just started travel nursing. Used to have 3 jobs. She worked at 2 hospitals and had a catering service on the side. Now we're thinking about saving up money so she can go to C.R.N.A. School. Everything is cool with her.

As for my daughter's mother, she can't get right. She's popping pills, been to jail for past warrants, Still can't keep a job and keep going from dude to dude. She doesn't do anything for my daughter or her other daughter. My wife doesn't have any children but she does more for my daughter than her biological mother does. When my baby mother does make it to an event that our daughter is at and she sees us pull up in my wife's Infiniti she :dwillhuh:while I'm :stylin: and not just her, but her whole family is like :ufdup: She only sees our daughter once a month now and that's if she's not high as a kite. And the whole time she wishes she could get back in....... I'm :blessed:

Respect breh :drake:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
bytch was crazy, and not in the figurative sense, literally. Come to find out she was on all types of medications and shyt. Crazy run on her mama side and shyt. Plus she kept thinking I was cheating on her. shyt got old so I dipped out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

your a good man breh :obama:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She left me cause I was immature and shyt. Worked out for the best cause I would have thrown her in the bushes sooner rather than later.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been w/ my current gf for almost 2 years, my ex and i broke up after about 18 months, because we both did things that kept us from trusting the other person. She wanted to stay together but i knew it wasnt going anywhere. 4 months and we broke up she got pregnant by some other guy and they are no longer together.

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Threw a good girl in the bushes because I'm just not ready to get married or have kids and it was coming to that point :manny:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
SHE ACTUALLY LEFT ME. :manny:

same here, then she text me 20 mins later "I think I made a mistake" but I didnt bother trying to resolve it, been there with unreliable/unstable women before

moved on and been :stylin: over 2 yrs since while the ex been getting :birdman: by nikkas, so Ive heard:evil:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Two jobs didnt really have time for her which put a big strain on our relationship.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

At least you picked someone better to have kids.

the baby mother sounds hatchet.

Its also a good look that the wifey did forself, and hustled to get her goals...better not mess up.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
was with her for three years. she was 50/50. half the time she was :blessed: the other half she was brutal, insanely jealous, always wilding out when she was drunk.

had to throw her in the bushes

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
women end 80% of all relationships including marriage props on being honest

anyways my last real relationship my ex left me as well, because i started going back to church.

ah well

Tough to believe that stat.

Very few females usually have the cajones to end a relationship with a guy they are really feeling. They might end it, but usually not directly and verbally.

I :salute: the females who do end a relationship with a guy who refuses to reciprocate the way they'd like. But that's few and far in between. Most females wanna make it work...it's in their nature...Particularly with a male they're really feeling and/or is "acceptable" and/or think they can mold into being "the one."