Why did you leave your ex?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Why did you leave your ex? Did you find someone better? What new issues did you trade your ex for?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:yeshrug: I threw my daughter's mother out because she couldn't keep a job, I caught her in too many lies, and she was cheating so I kicked her out and changed the locks the next day. A few months later I did find someone better and we ended up getting married. Now my daughter's mother wish she was back with me. We broke up 7 years ago and she's still saying to herself that :ufdup: The best revenge to get on someone is to live your life better than when you was with that person. Now I'm :mj:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Strumpet was crazy and loose with the mouth (in a bad way).... and, oh, wanted to plan a kid without talking bout a future (which there wasn't) :yeshrug:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I threw my daughter's mother out because she couldn't keep a job, I caught her in too many lies, and she was cheating so I kicked her out and changed the locks the next day. A few months later I did find someone better and we ended up getting married. Now my daughter's mother wish she was back with me. We broke up 7 years ago and she's still saying to herself that :ufdup: The best revenge to get on someone is to live your life better than when you was with that person. Now I'm :mj:

How did you meet the wife?

Have the ex/daughters mothers life panned better/worse?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
We decided to break up cause she was going to a diffrent base and there wasnt anyway i could get stationed at that base without changing my career and i didnt wanna get married at the time because im too young so we ended on good terms

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I have a lot of exes but usually it's because she didn't appreciate me or she was too busy with other guys.

Most of my breakups are mutual though. When the spark is gone, it's gone. Why live with the distance when we've grown apart?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Her Mouth and she had a kid and couldn't do shyt

told me i better start obeying her. I just got up and left and later on send her a text so i didn't have to listen to her mouth saying i'm not your kid or dog don't tell me i should fukin obey u..

felt good, cause i fuk a co-worker 2 days later

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I left 1 of my exes in college because a nygga got caught up :snoop:
Ultimatley I couldn't stay faithfull. There is no way in hell that I could stay faithfull in college, with the amount of puzzy that was thrown at me on the daily. A fly nygga on the football team is gonna be :eat: good