Why did you get your first neg? (OP will find your first neg if you're too flabby to find it)

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Prolly said some shyt that made too much sense while disagreeing with what or whoever I replied to

Got bushed for the same type of shyt

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Prolly said some shyt that made too much sense while disagreeing with what or whoever I replied to

Got bushed for the same type of shyt
:patrice:
Man y'all ride these old heads a little too hard. Just because they was the shyt back in your prime that means nobody can be better than them? Even though nikkas done had plenty of time to become better than them?

Ross a complete artist and has been for a long time now and is one of the most consistent in the game. Granted we'd prolly have to see how big followed up to make a fair comparison but we can't see that so that crown y'all putting on this man outta nostalgia needs to be reevaluated.

I've heard nikkas outta my city that rap as a hobby that can put together better, more in-depth and more meaningful music that most the 90s cats y'all love to big up.

Thinking that placing pac and big in your top 3/5 makes you a "real" hip hop fan brehs

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:russ: I said this:

And my first neg was this:

Hold this meg for defending Chill Yayo you bytch ass fakkit

:russ::russ::russ:A bunch of my negs have been completely fukking random and it’s hilarious to look back. I was getting rocked by militants for a time.
:damn:

Astaghfirullah.

you didn’t hold that against me, and for that, I am forever in your debt, beloved

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I negged some idiot that that said Gangstar was a better rapper than Jay z (yeah u read it right)

The motherfukker negged me back
:patrice:I love Guru and dont listen to Jay but Guru isnt close to Jay as a lyricist. You have to be intentionally trying to be a different dude to make that claim. You did right by negging him.

Last edited: