Why did you get your first neg? (OP will find your first neg if you're too flabby to find it)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Got my first -10 from JBO Templar @daemonova who dapped then I guess forgot to undap and then negged this post:

:umad: Stay mad, breh.
Lies!

I ain't never neg nobody or reported anyone cause I don't care about y'all. This is not reality. This is a time killer. I need to see a screenshot of the neg, bro. I was team stannis. I just didn't cry because the starks won.

To answer op question, I got my first neg from saying ppl of biracial heritage something something something, I'm not repeating it

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Lies!

I ain't never neg nobody or reported anyone cause I don't care about y'all. This is not reality. This is a time killer. I need to see a screenshot of the neg, bro. I was team stannis. I just didn't cry because the starks won.

To answer op question, I got my first neg from saying ppl of biracial heritage something something something, I'm not repeating it

Negrep.jpg

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I can't even remember major milestones of my youth :russ:

I had to go to one of my niece's high school graduations recently and people were asking me about mine and I had to make some shyt up not 2 reveal I'm totally braindead :dead:
I got you

Russ; never even heard of him and he had all types of nods...plugged all the way in....crazy

@WaveWhisperer made you hold that for your ignorance