Why did they turn Carrie into such a cun+ on "King of Queens" after season 2????

El Barbas

Rookie
Daps
:dahell:
Show me a black or Latino sitcom where dudes were knocking out their wives

Its was a joke b looks like i struck a nerve tho you must b the type that lets his bytch punk him into a salad when u want a steak:mjlol:
She picks out your wardrobe and makes you b a stay home dad:lolbron: answer me this do u iron the clothes in your home 2 b sensitive ass drake im coming home listening ass frank ocean is my idol ass nikka:gladbron:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Its was a joke b looks like i struck a nerve tho you must b the type that lets his bytch punk him into a salad when u want a steak:mjlol:
She picks out your wardrobe and makes you b a stay home dad:lolbron: answer me this do u iron the clothes in your home 2 b sensitive ass drake im coming home listening ass frank ocean is my idol ass nikka:gladbron:
Glad to see you're enjoying your newly discovered smileys. Now hold this neg for me :umad:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Threads like this is why Coli's the GOAT:

arthur-spooner-dance-o.gif

:pachaha:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
when Carrie caught Arthur going thru her purse looking for Doug's Insurance card in the episode where he stapled hit nuts. :pachaha:

Arthur: "truth is, I was just looking for a tic-tac and here we go!"

Carrie: "...birth control pills, dad."

Arthur: "...what do you need birth control pills? DOES HE TOUCH YOU!!!"

:dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bruh, you see the bullshyt she married into? His family was fukking insane, she out here trying to keep a house together and trying to not get out-chessed by his moms :mjlol:
I didn't like her complaints about watching sports when he was a sports writer :snoop: he was constantly around on the show yet she acted sometimes like he was a workaholic deadbeat dad who was never around . Nicca was giving her the good life and she complained

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF holly wanted deacon??? When was this. i would have smashed the dogwalker so damn hard...

Yeah, I remember that Holly actually wanted Deacon when she always take care Deacon's kids and cook food for him when Deacon has nobody to look after his kids...... too bad that Deacon didn't notice that Holly wants to throw her draw at him.....that's why Holly was :to:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at this I almost can't believe Spence had the most success after the show went off the air :russ: