Why did KFC stop selling those good azz honey BBQ wings?

Daps
Reppin
X
Eating these damn wings helped me gain 10 pounds when I was a tween working at a day camp in the Bronx. All I did was eat these and wedges. I spent so much time at KFC, I met Stacey Dash's fam over these wings. For whatever reason old dudes would always try to get at me. But this one was weird, dude rolled up and said:

"Do you think Stacey Dash is pretty?":leostare:
I'm too focused on my wings to see how weird this is, but I told him not really because she got a weird nose.
Then he goes, "that's my niece:beli:". I look up and see this nikka got the same weird ass nose:mjlol:

I stopped eating fast food years back so it's all garbage to me now. The Arch Deluxe was the GOAT burger, tho.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Eating these damn wings helped me gain 10 pounds when I was a tween working at a day camp in the Bronx. All I did was eat these and wedges. I spent so much time at KFC, I met Stacey Dash's fam over these wings. For whatever reason old dudes would always try to get at me. But this one was weird, dude rolled up and said:

"Do you think Stacey Dash is pretty?":leostare:
I'm too focused on my wings to see how weird this is, but I told him not really because she got a weird nose.
Then he goes, "that's my niece:beli:". I look up and see this nikka got the same weird ass nose:mjlol:

I stopped eating fast food years back so it's all garbage to me now. The Arch Deluxe was the GOAT burger, tho.
Scust .. people be hype as shyt to say they know a celebrity :snoop:

Worship fellow men, brehs