Why did Future Trunks need to throw up a million different gang signs in order to fire a simple Ki blast?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That is nothing compared to getting your wig split, literally. What was going to happen? Trunks leave and Frieza gets stapled back together again?
Why you acting like you know the physiology of gay alien conquerors? He might have been able to just get stapled together.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Homeboy got his ass whooped every day by some CW teenage idol dressed punk twins. Humiliated and toyed with every. single. day.

Dude was just hyped to be able to flex on someone else for one. Let that man flex in peace

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Although this does beg the question why Frieza doesn't have smoke for Trunks in Super. Dude got flexed on and sliced in half by a super saiyan from the future with an unnecessary sword and just lets that go?

man I'd have my goon building a time machine as soon as I woke up. Goku and Vegeta gotta wait

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Let’s not get too carried away with his supposed swagger. Remember the reason this nikka was here was because he got chased out of his own hood. Now he wanna show up somewhere else and act hard in front of an audience. Them Androids had him doing the Damon Dash like “He gon go cry in the capsule”

And what’s worse…he did it 2 more times with Cell and Black. This nikka stay running from fades.
at least he aint gohan :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bet you wouldnt say shyt to his face tho :demonic:
I'll whoop Vegeta bytch ass bro. With his weak crybaby ass. KA-KA-KAKAROOOOOOT!!! WHY ARE YOU STRONGER THAN ME?! BUT-BUT-BUT I'M THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYIANS!!! Old white privilege ass mufukka. Aint ever had to get it, had it all handed to him. Crying cause @Another Koala Goku got it out the mud, became the best on his own two, Vegeta was working for the mufukka who killed his whole people including his pops. He a whole mark on these streets bruh, fukk that weak mufukka him and that weak ass Sasuke Uchiha. :hhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
at least he aint gohan :mjlol:
technical-foul-referee-hand-signal.jpg

That's a flagrant foul

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Although this does beg the question why Frieza doesn't have smoke for Trunks in Super. Dude got flexed on and sliced in half by a super saiyan from the future with an unnecessary sword and just lets that go?

man I'd have my goon building a time machine as soon as I woke up. Goku and Vegeta gotta wait

And Trunks killed his dad.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

This sounds like a potential arc breh. They could be on some Flashpoint type deal and go back and mess up the whole timeline. Could explain dragonball GT as well