Why did cashmoney go from rockin blue flags to red ?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I didnt hear him saying anything about claiming crip in any of the songs

The bandannas are nothing more than accessories. Thats how alotta cats from south louisiana dress, or used to. The Hot Boys and Big Timers used to wear random bandannas all the time. The same way Webbie still does and how Boosie used to do.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
This is one flag I am glad my state/area (DMV) aint hop on. Idk whose a fake real blood/crip cuz I really dont care but Im glad I neva have to deal with that shyt where Im at. Its just beyond corny at this point.
I've seen bloods alll thru out the DMV :bryan:

:manny: I don't pay it mind tho

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've seen bloods alll thru out the DMV :bryan:

:manny: I don't pay it mind tho

Really breh? What part of the DMV you stay at? Cause this must be some recent shyt cause when I was in high school (2 years ago) everything was about what "hood" your from. If your familiar with gogo that's where all that shyt goes down, I was in the gogo heavy during high school and all the fights, beefs or whatever happened there. I never heard any band "stamp" bloods, crips, neither have I heard anybody claiming it or seen people flaggin. Everything here was based on hoods and crews. Hoods such as: Two Five, Kentland Zoo, Forest Creek, 18 zone, 31 West Hyattsville, Hilltop (well I smell gas), Berry Farms (stamped as oyy or oink), Brightseat Rd, Chapel Rd, Letroit (Im from PG so I be forgetting all the DC ones and Im not into that shyt no more). Crews being Wild Boys (this could be a hood too I forget I think alot of them are from 31 or Zoo), Fly Money, Killa Mafia (female/faggie crew). Da Check It (female/faggie crew). Not saying you lying tho cuz I have heard of some ppl repping blood (its kinda inevitable when everybody's favorite rapper is doing that shyt) but to say its some kind of area wide corny phenomenon like in NY or any place where bloods/crips didnt originate in my opinion would be false.