Why CACs always starting political debates on FB?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikka you live for this shyt, you ain't never leaving by choice. :stopitslime:

I left for a week and you missed me I'm sure my name was still coming out of your mouth while I was gone. This site is to get laughs. Nothing more. You tried to make up a lie about me and you realized it was based on nothing. Prove either of those things and I'm gone. Oh.. you can't.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I left for a week and you missed me I'm sure my name was still coming out of your mouth while I was gone. This site is to get laughs. Nothing more. You tried to make up a lie about me and you realized it was based on nothing. Prove either of those things and I'm gone. Oh.. you can't.

ziovvp.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:comeon:
You purposely have the most obvious aliases imaginable, you get off on the negative attention you receive online.

Yeah Sierra Remix and Die Sierra Die were pretty blatant. This site is for laughs. If you get mad at what I say then that's on you. People on here do far worse shyt than I do. When I was nice you guys still hated me so now you've given me a reason to give you a reason to hate me. This persona you fear was created by people like you. Thanks for caring. Rate, comment, subscribe, and as always, Stay Snazzy. :jawalrus:

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Yeah Sierra Remix and Die Sierra Die were pretty blatant. This site is for laughs. If you get mad at what I say then that's on you. People on here do far worse shyt than I do. When I was nice you guys still hated me so now you've given me a reason to give you a reason to hate me. This persona you fear was created by people like you. Thanks for caring. Rate, comment, subscribe, and as always, Stay Snazzy. :jawalrus:

:what:
It is not that deep.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:what:
It is not that deep.
For me it's not. But for the people who follow me around trying to beef only to complain when I reply back as if I'm the one who initiated the beef it is. I'm just having fun out here. In fact this thread getting sidetracked is the OP's fault. Mad because what I said was true so he had to attack me instead of the points I made. DON'T GET MAD AT ME. TELL ME WHAT I'M SAYING ISN'T TRUE. People call me many things on here, but false is never one of them.