Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is this supposed to be a shade comment directed at New York???
:patrice::gucci:
Still didn't listen to that "song" in the op bc I could give less than a fuk, but this right here ^^^^^ uncalled for if that's where I think you're going with it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im disgusted reading these new posters replies

A funny diss song from a legendary poster and they taking it way too serious

Lets keep it a buck, most these posters fit better in with the twitter fake outrage hype going on

This shyt really over with here :mjcry:

This new nikkas have zero sense of humor.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's who the fuk these old posters need to address - the fagtivities of Homomania and the blatant evidence of his transbauchery along with real questionable shyt from the #FastFiveFukkerySet.
2017-2018 'ers haven't been caught up in any type of exposures over bullshyt.
------
Yall oldsters have the following:
- a Beyoncé font fronting as Coli's version of MTO and The Shady Room
-Dookie Domee DooDoo and Twitter thottery threads/Reddit Role Reversal Reporting
-white prostitute methscort who uses the n-word and poses in blackface
- a transformative modulator aka Hustlethatbooty
- stripper bytch who calls herself an "android" bc her whole plastic surgery has made her a build a bot, really makes you wonder what type of TrannyTimmy BlackedPole time he/she's on, who likes "dancing" flashing that azz, fukking for cash for white zaddies:

I can strip at either. I have a pretty big butt so I can pretty much dance at White or Black clubs. I prefer mixed.

lol. I like both. I work in a White club but most of my customers are Blacks. I wouldn't mind working in a Black club on the weekends after i leave my normal spot.

Yep. Lasik, BBL, laser hair removal and boobs. I'm an android.
Thank you. I spent a lot of time and did a ton of research. I am very happy with all my work. Aside from small scares under my breasts you can't tell. They look and feel very natural. I believe I had my breast done 7 or 8 years ago. It's been awhile.

I would only go to a Hispanic female doctor for body augmentation. Doctors in these countries have been doing it long before the US was hip so they have it down to a science. Plus I feel like only a woman understands how to make a woman really look natural when it comes to body sculpting.
I consider my BBL as a long term investment. Sure I could spend the rest of my life in the gym trying to get a body type I would never accomplish and trying to always monitor what I eat to keep a flat stomach more than likely falling off at some point b/c of a busy schedule or I could spend 6 months out of my life to recover from a procedure that will leave me with a permanently "fit looking" body as long as I keep a reasonable diet. :yeshrug: I choose the latter. A lot of women younger than me walking around with guts and rolls talking about they work out or headed back to the gym.:francis: Honestly, the procedure lifted a burden off my shoulders. I never wonder do I look good. I don't spend a lot of time or energy on my looks. I workout to increase my endurance and keep my heart rate up. I never wonder about keeping the attention of a man, gaining a few pounds or looking bad in general. I also will never have to worry about the the side effects and diseases caused by fat surrounding internal organs. It's one of the best investments I ever made.

OH MY GAWDDDDDD... the scandals :merchant:

"enough is enough why am I beefing with dancers.. they only do it for cameras. they know what's up..talking tough on the internet "
:wow:

Last edited: