Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No stupid long essays and only 20 posts instead of the usual 50 so you know this shyt hit him hard.:wow:
Bytch pls. You have more estrogen than I do with that simp thread you made.bored with y’all. Nothing to respond to, didn’t listen and don’t give a fuk. But the fact that the same 10 posters been on this shyt since 8am, @‘ing on multiple threads and still chatting with each other about me ..when I haven’t responded to this shyt since the afternoon, dafuqqqqq. I’m like y’all full time job now. Dude created a song, that had to take him like a week. And y’all been on rotation in my mentions for weeks now to retaliate and vent. Amazing how much of my life I’m living, while y’all are observing for dirt moves. Going on for 24 hrs. When you actually find some shyt to kick, Let me know. All this tranny talk making y’all into subliminal sussys but then again, BlackedPage Pearl is an hermaphrodite Android who needed plastic female parts to not look like a man after she plastered her shyt, so it makes sense why y’all ride that bytch’s dyck, that face of hers is made for backshots, bc she for sure doesn’t have the credibility to make or take direct hits.

Last edited: