Why Bron Out Here lookin like a Bootleg Serena Wiliiams

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Funny how nikkas who never been in,instantly think gay shyt,shyt aint even going down like that,but you fukk boy's keep believing everything you see on TV,you a straight bytch

I did 6 years, you're a cac pretending on the internet. fukk up :camby:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I just said I did 6 years and now you tryna copy me:mjlol:

This nikka hilarious:russ:

You copied me actually. I presented my history of incarceration long ago on this forum, before your dumb ass even joined :mjlol:

You're a troll cac. You'd get smacked up in real life if you were to try this stupid ass instigating shyt offline. So you do it in the comfort of your mother's basement. You know you're weak, but online you aint gonna admit that :heh:

Daps
You copied me actually. I presented my history of incarceration long ago on this forum, before your dumb ass even joined :mjlol:

You're a troll cac. You'd get smacked up in real life if you were to try this stupid ass instigating shyt offline. So you do it in the comfort of your mother's basement. You know you're weak, but online you aint gonna admit that :heh:
:mjlol: Like I'm fishing through forums looking for criminals,fukk you bytch nikka

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
:camby:All he did was put on a wig and apron no different from a actor in a movie. Faggits outchea insecure in their sexuality Lebron getting paid millions to throw on a wig for a 30 second ad while yall broke boys outchea barely floating. Make lame ass jokes about old ass commercials brehs
^Cross dresses for coins