Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:pachaha:
"Ol look what he is doing ass nikka"

shyt is old nikka get the fukk outta here

So what? Who the fukk are you nikkas supposed to tell another nikka how to carry out his endorsements

I don't give a shyt about anyone's endorsements, dumbass. Youse a lost niqqa, I wouldn't expect you to understand. You and that faggit @Originalgangsta317 co-signing cross dressing, go find ya father and go to the mosque or something to gain knowledge of self. These Yung Thug niqqas

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Ask Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy

Better yet Wesley Snipes too

:dahell:
So because they dressed as women that makes it okay? You lost faqqit, you wasn't supposed to sit on you uncle's lap niqqa.That Gay Marriage bill got yall homos posting brave. Uncle Danny blurred your vision.

Last edited:
Daps
:pachaha:

I don't give a shyt about anyone's endorsements, dumbass. Youse a lost niqqa, I wouldn't expect you to understand. You and that faggit @Originalgangsta317 co-signing cross dressing, go find ya father and go to the mosque or something to gain knowledge of self. These Yung Thug niqqas

bytch I just said you didn't know your father and know you try to reverse it on me,boy you a bytch you p*ssy ass muthafukka

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
bytch I just said you didn't know your father and know you try to reverse it on me,boy you a bytch you p*ssy ass muthafukka
Your punk ass could've BEEN addressed me EARLIER on this, but you can clearly see, you waited until someone else did until you gained courage. You're corny and stop dapping me in other theads, you cross dressing loving, pink bullet shooting, Kool Aid powder on your back, pink Air Max 95 wearing thug.

Daps
Your punk ass could've BEEN addressed me EARLIER on this, but you can clearly see, you waited until someone else did until you gained courage. You're corny and stop dapping me in other theads, you cross dressing loving, pink bullet shooting, Kool Aid powder on your back, pink Air Max 95 wearing thug.

Prime example of a bytch nikka,nikka living and dying for thecoli,fukk you and ya punk ass pops B:pachaha: