Why Black Women Make the Best Partners

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She could've named better picks instead of actresses and singers.

Toni Morrison though. :lawd:

Should've named Assata Shakur, Angela Davis, Ida Wells, you know black women who actually paved the way. Angela Davis made me hip to the idea of prison reform and the harms of the prison industrial complex. She's a true inspiration. :lawd:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I've been in relationships with nothing but black women my whole life. Never again

full
full

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
All of my relationships before this current one have been with black women. All types...even foreign.
I fukked up a few times in them, they have fukked me over a few times. Any woman of any race can be fukked over and fukk you over. My girl is white now. She chose me. If a black woman came at me the same way at the same time...I'd be with her...but I'm not. The community didn't lose me.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you just plagiarize this from another author?

Its called paste and copy genius...Atlantic Black star.....never said these were my words.....why don't you c00ns stay out the threads if you got nothin but shyt to say.......:why:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Its called paste and copy genius...Atlantic Black star.....never said these were my words.....why don't you c00ns stay out the threads if you got nothin but shyt to say.......:why:

First of all watch who you are calling a c00n, you plagiarizing bytch. Don't think I promote white supremacy cuz i called u out for using other people's words and pass them off as ur own. Just cuz you go to your op, edit and paste the link after I called you out does not mean you are not a plagiarizing bytch who originally tried to pass someone else's words off as ur own.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
First of all watch who you are calling a c00n, you plagiarizing bytch. Don't think I promote white supremacy cuz i called u out for using other people's words and pass them off as ur own. Just cuz you go to your op, edit and paste the link after I called you out does not mean you are not a plagiarizing bytch who originally tried to pass someone else's words off as ur own.

I don't care fck nikka....:what: The thread is meant to be positive, before you negative ass negroes show up with the bullshyt......You either going to add to the discussion at hand in the OP or just head to another thread breh........:camby:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't care fck nikka....:what: The thread is meant to be positive, before you negative ass negroes show up with the bullshyt......You either going to add to the discussion at hand in the OP or just head to another thread breh........:camby:

U get called out and call me a c00n, fukk u bytch, u fitting to get this work

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:piss: fck outta here breh......Plagiarize? :laff: I post what and when I want with no fcks given.......

Now I know you full of shyt, You give a fukk cuz if you didn't you wouldn't have responded and you wouldn't have gone back and added the link to your OP after getting called out and you wouldn't have felt the need to get defensive when I originally called you out for plagiarism and at this point I know your unattractive cuz pretty women don't act like this.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
All of my relationships before this current one have been with black women. All types...even foreign.
I fukked up a few times in them, they have fukked me over a few times. Any woman of any race can be fukked over and fukk you over. My girl is white now. She chose me. If a black woman came at me the same way at the same time...I'd be with her...but I'm not. The community didn't lose me.
But arent you alwayd talking bedwenches?

Its like you guys slowly reveal yourselves when the opportinity presents itself.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

It's Atlanta black star