Why Bizarre of D12 still raps? Any fans in the coli?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
D-12 outside of Em and Proof :scust:

Listening to Devil's Night, I don't get that impression at all. Swift, Kuniva, and Kon Artis could all spit. Bizarre was always the weak link in the group.

It's not even because of what he's saying half the time, it's how he says it. He sounds like he's just doing a spoken-word over the beat and he got forced into being on the song. I'm surprised Eminem didn't give him the kneel more often.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude ain't even a top 5 weirdo if we're keeping it real. Everything about his existence is unnecessary.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Listening to Devil's Night, I don't get that impression at all. Swift, Kuniva, and Kon Artis could all spit. Bizarre was always the weak link in the group.

It's not even because of what he's saying half the time, it's how he says it. He sounds like he's just doing a spoken-word over the beat and he got forced into being on the song. I'm surprised Eminem didn't give him the kneel more often.

Every member was dope outside of Bizarre. Kuniva continues to make cool stuff today, and legit had made better music than Em for probably a decade now.

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I been a fan but I'm easily entertained sometimes.

If I'm in a :demonic: mood I might listen to his Jay Electronica/Joe Budden diss back to back multiple times.

Waiting on that inevitable Bizarre/BFB Da Packman collabo. It's gonna be the bee's knees. :mjgrin:

edit: I shouldn't have listened to that. :demonic: