Why Bischoff Didn't Capitalize Off of His Heat with Flair?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rumors were Ric almost went back to New York in 1998 before they patched things up and Flair was known to have confidence issues around this point in his career so probably didn't want to push it.

imagine if Flair came into the WWF in mid 98 as Vince's first corporate champion to fukk with Austin tho :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ric Flair’s booking in the spring of 99 was some shameful shyt :snoop:

Alaskan
Daps
Ric Flair’s booking in the spring of 99 was some shameful shyt :snoop:
Basically his entire time in the company after Hogan got there was shameful. I love Nash, but the horsemen should have beat his ass for real on live TV for that disrespectful "my spot" shyt he did making fun of Arn.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Naitch used to come on Nitro every week and light that hoe up with his crazy ass promos:wow:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
So bizarre that so much of Flair’s tenure in WCW was the fans absolutely loving him but Biachoff trying to bury him and Jim Hurd trying to bury him.

And the WCW fans didn't give a damn what Eric and Jim wanted. You couldn't tell them fans nothing about Flair. He was a made man, especially in the Midwest and South.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

So this pop up in my feed, and it made me realize that this feud should have been the answer to Vince/Austin. Imagine this feud going beyond the NWO shyt. I'm talking heated decisions, the main focus of where WCW is going through the eyes of the wrestler or the eyes of the booker. Sad that we only got just a swept up mini feud and a lot of NWO dikk riding in the midst of a potential storyline that could stand the test of time.

Nothing was going to be the answer to Vince & Austin, are you forgetting just how insanely popular that rivalry was?:pachaha:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bischoff on Flair: "Ric comes back to WCW & WCW still couldn't make any money with him in '93 & '94, which is why I had to go out and get Hulk...When it comes to business, I had to do what I had to do & apparently, that just rubs Ric the wrong way..I'm really sorry about that, but my God, let it go"