why are xanax illegal

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
xanax is great cause it is one of those drugs where people take it and then no clue how fukked up they are. one time i ate a 2 mg bar and then felt like it didn't do anything so i ate some more. throughout the course of the night i ended up eating 10 mg of xanax and waking up the next day going "i dont even feel those bars' and then went and bought a bottle of tequila and did a bunch of molly the next day.

dont do xanax kids

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I do them here and there and they don't do shyt but make me tired. :yeshrug:

What are some of the long term effects of xanax abuse? I dont see why i need a doctor's approval for this shyt.

You have 2 options:

Take more in 20 min increments to see if they still dont do shyt :mjpls:

Or sell them if you can get em cheap/free :leon:
If you have friends that club a lot, expect them to hit you up around 3-7 am when they are coming down from riding the white horse.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I do them here and there and they don't do shyt but make me tired. :yeshrug:

What are some of the long term effects of xanax abuse? I dont see why i need a doctor's approval for this shyt.

Wait til that withdrawal hit you. Once it hits you, you may have a stroke, seizure or just die. Now, it's not that bad and shouldn't be controlled right ?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you can get addictided to xanax easily. once addicted its hard to come off and the withdrawls gonna make you die

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They're not illegal, but they're not supposed to be taken with alcohol. Used in moderation you'll be fine.

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
xannies use to be my shyt when I really wanted to get some sleep but now I just take flexiril or perc. Like the homie said, do in moderation. I may pop once or twice a month, never on weekdays cause I feel like a zombie the next day but gotdamn that sleep is on point. I need it since I have sleep apnea and the mask does nothing for me