Why are women cold all the time?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
It stretches back to the very start of time, when man was man and woman was woman. Now you'll clearly see that in woman there is man. You take away the man from woman and you're left with wo. This is very important, because if she was given another w and was wowman, than you take away the man and what are you left with? That's right WOW. But because Eve was a stupid hungry b1tch they never got the other W that they should have had. So, in summation, while some women have the wow factor most do not. The one's with the extra W are never cold... only those other wo b1tches are. Case closed.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
It stretches back to the very start of time, when man was man and woman was woman. Now you'll clearly see that in woman there is man. You take away the man from woman and you're left with wo. This is very important, because if she was given another w and was wowman, than you take away the man and what are you left with? That's right WOW. But because Eve was a stupid hungry b1tch they never got the other W that they should have had. So, in summation, while some women have the wow factor most do not. The one's with the extra W are never cold... only those other wo b1tches are. Case closed.

e468b5f7.gif

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it was less body hair:ehh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Because a B1TCH is a SERPENT........... :mjpls:

:russ: ole reptilian acting hoes...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is so true.

I found this: The Straight Dope: Why are women always cold?

1) Women have a higher ratio of surface to volume than men and thus shed heat faster
2) Mean have more heat-generating muscle mass
3) Women have a higher vasoconstriction threshold temperature
4) Women get colder during menstruation
5) Men have a higher metabolism

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes

9aocv7.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MY EX WAS ALWAYS COLD BUT SHE WAS A fukkIN SPACE HEATER. NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW SOMEBODY THAT COLD WAS ALWAYS BURNING UP. shyt WAS GREAT IN THE WINTER TIME THOUGH.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

a+tara+and+man+laugh.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
My sister in law used to kill me with that shyt. fukking hot ass 90 degree weather and we got the AC on and she talking about she cold. shyt used to piss me and pops off so much that we used to cut the air off before they visited just to see if she would still say she was cold. And damn if she still did.