Why are there absent fathers in our community?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I know threads have been done before,but im not saying there aren't other absent fathers in other communities but this is very common in ours.I don't know the stats so im not gonna get into it but what is the deal?Why cant we have the highest marriage rate between our men and our women.Why cant wedlock rate be low?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mky0e0xZuH1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I know threads have been done before,but im not saying there aren't other absent fathers in other communities but this is very common in ours.I don't know the stats so im not gonna get into it but what is the deal?Why cant we have the highest marriage rate between our men and our women.Why cant wedlock rate be low?
breh, marriage is down across the nation. Its a cultural trend. Historically, capitalists have pushed marriage because it adds to their labor pool and increases profits. Because of the loss of jobs and opportunities, marriage is no longer a viable mans to economic security so multiple groups have stopped marrying in big numbers. its a political economy thing, its a cultural thing, and its not just a "Black" thing

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
breh, marriage is down across the nation. Its a cultural trend. Historically, capitalists have pushed marriage because it adds to their labor pool and increases profits. Because of the loss of jobs and opportunities, marriage is no longer a viable mans to economic security so multiple groups have stopped marrying in big numbers. its a political economy thing, its a cultural thing, and its not just a "Black" thing
Its funny cause I seen a thread that said marriage was up.Got some stats?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
You a dude using a feminine gif..... :dahell: if you cant contribute
You have no stats to back up your thread but you're asking what's the deal but your whole thread hinges on them.

Its funny cause I seen a thread that said marriage was up.Got some stats?

now you're asking for stats. Tighten up breh.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
You have no stats to back up your thread but you're asking what's the deal but your whole thread hinges on them.

now you're asking for stats. Tighten up breh.
I like how you come at me,but wont answer ?. If you have something to contribute speak ya peace brotha.Cats getting emotional in here.Hope I didn't hit a nerve :sas2:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I like how you come at me,but wont answer ?. If you have something to contribute speak ya peace brotha.Cats getting emotional in here.Hope I didn't hit a nerve :sas2:
I don't have an answer as I don't have any stats in front of me. I question this just like you, being I have a young sister who just had a baby out of wedlock and my nephew's father has yet to see him. So yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, wondering why. But I'm not going to make a thread with the assertion that this is our issue as a black culture or say that the numbers are higher with us without providing any sort of stat to back that up.

Is that the answer you were looking for? :sas1:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I don't have an answer as I don't have any stats in front of me. I question this just like you, being I have a young sister who just had a baby out of wedlock and my nephew's father has yet to see him. So yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, wondering why. But I'm not going to make a thread with the assertion that this is our issue as a black culture or say that the numbers are higher with us without providing any sort of stat to back that up.

Is that the answer you were looking for? :sas1:
This power :wow: