American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
AENYkcG.gif

You Buggin fam...

Winter Soldier, GOTG, Cap 3, Ant-Man, Would like a word with you... :dahell:
Not to mention Dark Knight and Batman Begins.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you take about away Super Hero movies... then what else do we have to look forward too thats not a cartoon movie?

In 2016 alone, excluding SH Movies.... are niccas in here really prepared for months of sitting here trynna pretend the best movies are;

Jungle Book
Independence Day 2
The Conjuring 2
Legend Of Tarzan
Now You See Me 2
Alice Looking Through The Glass
Central Intelligence
London Has Fallen
Me Before You
Divergent 2

??

Those are you list of top 10 movies if you take away Super Hero movies and ignore the cartoon kiddy movies?

So is this really what niccas want?:mjlol:

Probably better change this thread to "Why are movies so bad"
Even the worst of the SHM this year in BvS is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than everyone of the movies listed!!!:russ:

Not once have I seen a Me Before You stan over here in TFR :bryan::bryan:

Again TS or anyone else.... I'm ready to discuss the greatness of Now You See Me 2 whenever yall are.

This is really what we looking at as the top movies in the US excluding comicbook movies and kiddie pixar type movies

In another world, Independence 2 is the second best movie of this year!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
AENYkcG.gif

You Buggin fam...

Winter Soldier, GOTG, Cap 3, Ant-Man, Would like a word with you... :dahell:

Ant man was corny to me. I'm not gonna front guardians of the galaxy was entertaining and WAY better than I thought it would be. Definitely one of the 5 To 10 good ones. I would never watch it again though
I haven't seen winters soldier but I will take your word for it and give it a try this week sometime
lol good thread
1. Most movies aren't that good regardless of the genre
2. They are usually for children at the end of the day
3. Comic books have iconic characters but very few iconic stories
4. We allowed nerd culture to take over pop culture and if you aren't a part of it then you won't understand the hype

I agree with pretty much all of this except I disagree with the idea that because it's for kids it automatically has to suck

I still havent seen Thor but i doubt i would hate it.

One of the most boring films I've ever watched.
If you take about away Super Hero movies... then what else do we have to look forward too thats not a cartoon movie?

In 2016 alone, excluding SH Movies.... are niccas in here really prepared for months of sitting here trynna pretend the best movies are;

Jungle Book
Independence Day 2
The Conjuring 2
Legend Of Tarzan
Now You See Me 2
Alice Looking Through The Glass
Central Intelligence
London Has Fallen
Me Before You
Divergent 2

??

Those are you list of top 10 movies if you take away Super Hero movies and ignore the cartoon kiddy movies?

So is this really what niccas want?:mjlol:

Probably better change this thread to "Why are movies so bad"
Even the worst of the SHM this year in BvS is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than everyone of the movies listed!!!:russ:

Not once have I seen a Me Before You stan over here in TFR :bryan::bryan:
Film as a whole has largely been in decline, I 100% agree here but in this thread were talking now about superhero movies. Independence Day 2 sucking does not make batman vs superman good tho
:beli:
fukkin all the fukkin forums up

Goddamn!!

White amerikkka REALLY did discover the Coli and said "fukkit! Lets do our best to run this bytch into the ground!!"
:deadmanny:

These GARBAGE ASS THREADS!!!

:russ: At me being white cause I don't like shyt like motherfukking antman and amazing Spider-Man 2
:dahell:

Ant-man is a fun movie.
X2
Spider-man 2
Iron Man
TDK
Winter Soldier
GOTG
Civil War

All great movies I've watched multiple times.

I would consider Spider-Man 2, X2, GOTG, and the first iron man all time superhero films. So in total there is about

Dark knight
Spider-Man 2
X2
GOTG
Ironman
Xmen 1st class

So basically in the history of the genre you have like 8 films worth a shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ant man was corny to me. I'm not gonna front guardians of the galaxy was entertaining and WAY better than I thought it would be. Definitely one of the 5 To 10 good ones. I would never watch it again though
I haven't seen winters soldier but I will take your word for it and give it a try this week sometime

I agree with pretty much all of this except I disagree with the idea that because it's for kids it automatically has to suck

One of the most boring films I've ever watched.

Film as a whole has largely been in decline, I 100% agree here but in this thread were talking now about superhero movies. Independence Day 2 sucking does not make batman vs superman good tho

:russ: At me being white cause I don't like shyt like motherfukking antman and amazing Spider-Man 2

I would consider Spider-Man 2, X2, GOTG, and the first iron man all time superhero films. So in total there is about

Dark knight
Spider-Man 2
X2
GOTG
Ironman
Xmen 1st class

So basically in the history of the genre you have like 8 films worth a shyt.
Who said YOU was white whiteboy?!:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fair enough but again..... the comic movies we are getting are clearly way better than 80-90% of the other films that drop.

ID2 sucking doesnt make BvS better but its still something to look at when the so called worst comic book movie is sooooooooooo far better than the average non comic book film.

I see you shytting on Antman and calling it corny ok...... but you know damn well you cant sit here and name 5 non SH films that are better from this year

In another world.... the only movie from the list I would probably pay to see was Tarzan.... and thats only because Sam L is in it

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
If you watch the extended version of BvS you'll realise it's classic piff, but the higher ups at WB chopped and screwed that shyt. I haven't watched Suicide Squad yet but i'm sure they did it to that as well, based on the current energy surrounding the release

It's usually that. Alan taylor complained about that regarding his direction of Thor 2, Mickey Rourke had the same complaint regarding his scenes chopped in Iron Man 2, and the same thing was done to scenes in Avengers, and Avengers 2. fukk nikkas in business suits making artistic choices focused on money. Same shyt happens in the music business. That shyt is annoying. I gotta wait for a director's cut of Skwad based on what i'm hearing...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you watch the extended version of BvS you'll realise it's classic piff, but the higher ups at WB chopped and screwed that shyt. I haven't watched Suicide Squad yet but i'm sure they did it to that as well, based on the current energy surrounding the release

It's usually that. Alan taylor complained about that regarding his direction of Thor 2, Mickey Rourke had the same complaint regarding his scenes chopped in Iron Man 2, and the same thing was done to scenes in Avengers, and Avengers 2. fukk nikkas in business suits making artistic choices focused on money. Same shyt happens in the music business. That shyt is annoying. I gotta wait for a director's cut of Skwad based on what i'm hearing...
If you gave Zack Snyder free reign Bats V Supes would have been 4 hours long. Not all artists are good and not all executives are bad. They need to work well in concert for a good movie.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
If you gave Zack Snyder free reign Bats V Supes would have been 4 hours long. Not all artists are good and not all executives are bad. They need to work well in concert for a good movie.
hyperbole, and i'd be okay with that, actually. The rest of your point is unecessary cause I wasn't implying otherwise in general. Just pertaining to comic books.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Not just that.... there probably wouldve been a rape somewhere.... Iike I'm pretty confident in Snyders world there would be a scene in WW's youth were she was getting gang raped as a teen by grown men and Hera or other Amazonians would come in mid rape and kill all the men and then bring her to their land to teach her to become a warrior and she goes through an arc where she completely despises men until Superman finally meets her and makes her bow down to his power or some shyt

I mean this the same guy that said Nolan's Batman really wasnt dark but just "cool" and if he wouldve did BB, he wouldve had a scene were Bruce got raped in prison.

Also, Inception is much basically a better Sucker Punch with no rape

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I can pinpoint Guardians of the Galaxy as the moment I stopped truly kiddishly joyfully enjoying superhero movies. Really really hated it, so to see it be so praised messed me up

Everything after that has felt like a cynical exercise. I like some, but Im still waiting for one that will soften my heart to the genre

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
4. We allowed nerd culture to take over pop culture and if you aren't a part of it then you won't understand the hype

Disagree with this completely. Pop culture took over nerd culture. There isn't really a nerd culture any more, all that shyt is mainstream now and there isn't anything to be "a part of".

Once "LOTR" did close to $1 billion it was a wrap. Then shyt like "The Dark Knight" getting serious critical acclaim....then the MCU basically steamrolling everything else out, to the point that a Z-tier team like "Guardians Of The Galaxy" can gross $700 mill....it's over. Everyone goes and sees these movies now.

And that's just movies. All the shyt that was nerdy as fukk 20 years ago is cool now. Imagine reading some shyt like "Game Of Thrones" in high school, vs the whole world watching the show now.

Fred.