Why are so many men committing MURDER-SUICIDES recently?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
While i was banned My neighbor (27 Latino male) killed his girlfriend last spring (25 cac) and then tried to unalive himself with the knife he killed his girlfriend but the stab wounds was too shallow now he facing life :mjlol: :laff:

love make you do craaaaazy shyt.

alot of women love that passionate emotional simp shyt, until violence occurs.

I told this story on here multiple times before, but I was in a situation where this chick had a crazy ex who called my phone threatening to shoot me if I didnt stop talking to the girl.

I tell women all the time... if you break up with a guy and he starts talking about suicide... you better run because he's most likely gonna kill you.

if a guy threatens to kill himself, he will definitely kill you.

me personally, its too many lonely women out here to be crying over one bytch.... plenty chicks out here waiting on a man.... just move on and find someone else.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the generic of "taking no L's"..

If you trained yourself to not accept an L, you'll never know how to handle one when it finally comes around.

That, and parents not raising their children to be mentally stable/have self control. Just let them lil fckers do anything they want.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Alot of these guys have felonies on their records.

Thats why I said these chicks are dealing with losers.

Theyre not being killed by Derrick the corporate executive or Jason the business owner.

But its still shocking because black men are known for being players... we're not known for crying over women and shooting ourselves in the face.

I'm seeing these stories alot recently.
You sound like you're all of 16 years old.