Why are so many men committing MURDER-SUICIDES recently?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
White dudes always been doing murder-suicides... that's their swag.

But now I'm seeing black men hopping on this wave in big numbers.

This shyt getting outta hand.

What would provoke a man to kill a woman... and then kill himself?

Just cut the bytch off.... dumb ass nikka... these hoes never been that important.

Every week, I'm reading multiple stories of murder-suicides.

This is why women need to be with fly nikkas who aren't afraid to cut them off.

These women dealing with losers who can't replace them.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
can't shake the responsibility of original man

we embrace the things about being us that feed our ego

but pushing away & attempting to bury the flaws is how the world became so shyte

first in everything every virtue & every vice

failing to correct the flaws out of love is how they proliferate

this is true within ourselves this is true of the world around us

all those ill individuals are the product of someone neglecting their responsibility to love & correct flaws

simple little things become monumental challenges this way

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Your in an integrated society, as time goes on more people will do what they do and vice versa

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if it's bad parenting or bad pre-natal care but you have to be sick and twisted to do some shyt like that

Psychologically speaking, many of them have SEVERE issues handling shame or a loss of control. Basically, a fukked up fight or flight response.

Severe emotional immaturity. Either way, people clearly aren't raising men well enough.
It sucks, I feel bad for the women who to deal with that shyt.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It sucks, I feel bad for the women who to deal with that shyt.

Alot of these guys have felonies on their records.

Thats why I said these chicks are dealing with losers.

Theyre not being killed by Derrick the corporate executive or Jason the business owner.

But its still shocking because black men are known for being players... we're not known for crying over women and shooting ourselves in the face.

I'm seeing these stories alot recently.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Theyre not being killed by Derrick the corporate executive or Jason the business owner.

But its still shocking because black men are known for being players... we're not known for crying over women and shooting ourselves in the face.

Nah sometimes it is Jason the business owner. Obviously a lot of have felonies, but some of these dudes have severe issues on the inside that aren't immediately apparent.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
The idea that black men should not care about “hoes” is so disingenuous.

Black men are human beings with feelings.

And so are black women.

There has rarely ever been - in any society - a space where you can sort out the ideal and proper way for a man to express his anger to a woman.

Because we participate in the human experience, you’re bound to get angry with a significant other, because that’s life.

Men in general are not taught exactly how to behave when angry, or what to do and why.

Women in general are not taught exactly how NOT to provoke and petty a man into rage.

Spoke to a single brehette a few months ago who said she liked to “push a man’s buttons” whenever she got annoyed. Well, you push those buttons you had better know what those buttons activate.

Some brehs out here are desperate for respect and some sort of presence or belonging. And if they don’t feel it within themselves, they seek it from women. And when women don’t provide that reassurance and respect they want, a few men snap.

It’s not acceptable 100% of the time. The walk away is always the way to go. But some men are fools.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Some of these guys don't grow up learning how to deal with negative emotions. That is why they shoot out of love.

They really aren't shooting out of love rather control. They want the woman for themselves and themselves alone and cannot handle her rejecting them. It is a rejection of their egos, so they lash out like the weak people they are and start shooting. Then when it hits them they are going to prison, they kill themselves.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You've never been in love

While i was banned My neighbor (27 Latino male) killed his girlfriend last spring (25 cac) and then tried to unalive himself with the knife he killed his girlfriend but the stab wounds was too shallow now he facing life :mjlol: :laff:

love make you do craaaaazy shyt.