why are so many black women letting their daughters pose provocatively on social meda

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
ya'll are acting like all these parents even know what instagram is or how to use it.

do your parents know about the gay shyt you post on here OP? Maybe we should be shaming them too :troll:

:childplease: Everyone got an instagram these days breh. Your not giving society enough credit

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i dont wanna post it because it's pics of kids but on my facebook a woman who is either an ex or current stripper had some of those sears photos taken of her son and daughter. the son (8-10) was makin it rain and the daughter was on the floor on her stomach with legs kicked up behind her like this
suggs.jpg
with money on the ground all around her :what: :what: :what:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
attention? The fact that it takes literally less then a minute to do nowadays? Hordes of simps ready to beat the living hell out of the like/favorite/whatever button? :manny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Sigh, yup it's just the black ones.....
:rudy:

But my sister puts up some softcore shots on her FB, I always got my friends telling me to tell her to take them down but I have no control over her. Let her continue posting pics with a bandana over her t*ts. Facebook never forgets. :ufdup:

:leon: Link?