Why are people saying Nintendo won E3?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Sony can win based off of stupid ass CGI videos for like 2 years, then yes Nintendo can win by announcing sequels or new iterations of classic series.

Its Nintendo first party. It'll be good. They won. Buy a Switch and get over it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: So basically every 1st party Nintendo game is just glorious
giphy.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
People called them trash after the fact

This dude basically did a :blessed: to every single game Nintendo announced

No people on YouTube were sus of the latest paper Mario and were sus of all the other titles I mentioned like with Mario party due to motion controls even thou I enjoyed the Mario party for Wii and the same sus was applied for star fox because people were saying it was basically a game we were supposed to get a long time ago. Skyward sword I never played but I think motion controls an the fact it still wasn't the true open world people were asking for effected that. Which they satisfied people with for BOTW. I actually read what many others say about these games instead of just looking at a 85 or 90 something or 9/10 on some rating system.

Imo Kirby for switch is something I'm pretty excited for seeing as I always enjoy the titles I play of it on their handhelds. As for yoshi I can't truly speak on because I didn't play wooly world 1 and this seems like a part 2. I did enjoy story.

I guess a different opinion is a foreign concept for you, and only Sony and Xbox is allowed to run with the the popular opinion.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I remember him from Gamespot system wars back in 07, he's STILL hating on Nintendo with a fiery passion?:wtf:

I mean, why not just stop following the company if they're not doing it for you and move on? Hating a billion dollar corporation for a decade or longer on the internet is just sad and unhealthy.

Looking through his videos. Looks like he agrees w/ that c00n Whitlock in that Lavar Ball situation:

That's got to be a new low for this loser.