Why are people saying Nintendo won E3?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mario Odyssey looks amazing but you can't win E3 by showing a 3D platformer that no one is surprised looks beautiful and has new game mechanic.

You can't win E3 by saying "Hey Pokemon and Metroid is coming"

You can't win by a lack of risk and imagination Yoshi 2D game.

Did we get any information on VC? Paid Online? media for the Switch?

So someone tell me how Nintendo did better than everyone else?

Rn.

Supporter
Daps

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If Sony can win based off of stupid ass CGI videos for like 2 years, then yes Nintendo can win by announcing sequels or new iterations of classic series.

Its Nintendo first party. It'll be good. They won. Buy a Switch and get over it.

Sony won E3 2015 with a kickstarter for a game we haven't seen ANYTHING from since and a CG trailer a for a remake of a 21 year old game that might not come out till next gen.:manny:
\

I wasn't aware Sony won for trafficking on nostalgia.

@Fatboi1 whats up with this?

Expound on this :jbhmm:

That was a pretty imaginative title

It looks like Yoshi Wooly world Part 2

How can anyone be excited for another 2D Yoshi

I've made more than Nintendo threads. You feel a way about my posting huh?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, they did. Nintendo makes the best first-party games, and they showed off a new Mario. Nobody is beating that....:wow:

Edit: Plus Pokemon (which I don't care about) and Metroid (Which I'm looking forward to)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I've come to the realization that outside of Mario and Metroid IDGAF what Nintendo does anymore :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's probably blackb0nd

Homie is a super miserable human being. This twitter feed is filled with nothing but Nintendo hate. Homie has an irrational hatred against Nintendo.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's probably blackb0nd

Homie is a super miserable human being. This twitter feed is filled with nothing but Nintendo hate. Homie has an irrational hatred against Nintendo.

I remember him from Gamespot system wars back in 07, he's STILL hating on Nintendo with a fiery passion?:wtf:

I mean, why not just stop following the company if they're not doing it for you and move on? Hating a billion dollar corporation for a decade or longer on the internet is just sad and unhealthy.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember him from Gamespot system wars back in 07, he's STILL hating on Nintendo with a fiery passion?:wtf:

I mean, why not just stop following the company if they're not doing it for you and move on? Hating a billion dollar corporation for a decade or longer on the internet is just sad and unhealthy.

lol god damn

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He's probably blackb0nd

This ain't me

I don't hate Nintendo I just dislike all the passes thru get cause we want them to be great again