Why are Men Becoming More Feminine

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Are men becoming less manly? I look around and it seems to me that society is turning men into a bunch of feminine mama’s boys. We are told to constantly talk about our feelings, put women on a pedestal, make sure we are politically correct in everything we say and do, etc. The growing feminism in men even becomes more obvious when you see the fashion and personal grooming trends that many young men are buying into - skinny jeans, full body wax, excessive jewelry, makeup (yes, makeup), pink clothing – it makes them look more feminine that a teenage school girl. Many look as if they’ve spent more time on their hair than my women. Getting physical (between men of course) is no longer tolerated because now the solution to every problem is “talking things out”.

I am just trying to figure out if men are becoming feminine. If so, why? Is it females causing men to turn feminine.

Is that we are getting rid of traditional gender roles. I am not sure.

:ohhh:

Daps
Maybe it's a choice, nobody is forcing them to do that. :manny:

Before people come in here and say media is brainwashing males. Media only brainwashes the weak minded. :mjpls:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
We are socialized to follow the example of masculinity in our own society. When someone goes against the norm it's looked at as feminine.

in some countries dudes that are friends hold hand and walk down the street:manny:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Are men becoming less manly? I look around and it seems to me that society is turning men into a bunch of feminine mama’s boys. We are told to constantly talk about our feelings, put women on a pedestal, make sure we are politically correct in everything we say and do, etc. The growing feminism in men even becomes more obvious when you see the fashion and personal grooming trends that many young men are buying into - skinny jeans, full body wax, excessive jewelry, makeup (yes, makeup), pink clothing – it makes them look more feminine that a teenage school girl. Many look as if they’ve spent more time on their hair than my women. Getting physical (between men of course) is no longer tolerated because now the solution to every problem is “talking things out”.

I am just trying to figure out if men are becoming feminine. If so, why? Is it females causing men to turn feminine.

Is that we are getting rid of traditional gender roles. I am not sure.

:ohhh:

you hit da nail on da head the whole concept of gender is changing. for better and worse

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol this sht is so true now...just put one in the air with me and look around for a sec...men want to be women...women want to be men...older people want to be young...a lot of whites wanna be black....black backpage whores wanna be white...married people want to be single...rappers want to be gangsters...gangsters want to be rappers....and so on and so on...no one wants to be what they actually are...lol I don't even like wearing fitteds/snapbacks/athleticgear no more because that's what the bulldykes is wearing now :beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No fathers = no manly

Many men today look to their women to be the leaders which is disgusting.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's very deep actually, but one thing you can point to is lack of male role models at home

This, most of these "men" are being raised by females for one reason or another. A woman will NEVER be able to teach a man how to be a man, period. Now there's a bunch of hot headed youngsters running around trying to make their own money and their only role model is the local drug dealer who's goin be in for a bid soon enough:no:

rinse and repeat