Why are Lemon Pepper Wings so damn popular?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This thread shows how many cacs and nikkas who hang with too many cacs, post here. Nothing screams cac like hatred for different flavored wings.
:stopitslime: I'm not a damn cac, I just don't understand what's so great about Lemon Pepper Wings...I've tried them and didn't like them because they tasted too lemony (had that Pine-Sol vibe) for me plus I never grew up eating the combination of Lemon & Pepper...which is kinda a weird combination to me :patrice:.

What's your favorite wings then, bruh :martin:.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: I'm not a damn cac, I just don't understand what's so great about Lemon Pepper Wings...I've tried them and didn't like them because they tasted too lemony for me plus I never grew up eating the combination of Lemon & Pepper...which is kinda weird combination to me :patrice:.

What's your favorite wings then, bruh :martin:.
It's you then. I don't like Mexican food but I ain't finna make a thread asking "why do people like mexican food"

And my favorite wings are Parmesan Gallic.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Cuz of Rick Ross. He was the first rapper I heard mention lemon pepper
507d4820df97f4db7b5fe67515987abb.png
lemon pepper wings and a freeze cup.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
lemon-pepper-wings-2.jpg
:why: I've never understood the fascination or popularity regarding Lemon Pepper Wings, it seems like that's what everybody likes when it comes to wings.

Whenever I ask people what's their favorite wings, 7/10 of them will say Lemon Pepper :martin:.

For me when it comes to wings it's gotta be...

BUFFALO:
Crispy-Buffalo-Chicken-WIngs-IMAGE-5.jpg

GARLIC PARMESAN:
Garlic-Parmesan-Chicken-Wings-are-baked-crispy-then-tossed-in-a-delicious-garlic-Parmesan-sauce-that-will-have-all-of-your-party-guests-fighting-for-more-cookingwithcurls.com_.jpg

Or HONEY BBQ:
Honey-BBQ-Chicken-Wings-2-1.jpg

So wassup with this Lemon Pepper wave :martin:? Because I just don't see how this is the best flavor in regards to wings, why would you want your chicken to taste like lemons :yeshrug:?

Lmao you named the only flavors I get

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Because they’re fire :gucci:

Threads like be having me question some of y’all blackness :gucci:
:mjlol: I'm black just as you but the thing is that I've never really eaten a weird combination such as Lemon & Pepper :picard: imagine slicing a lemon in half sprinked with some pepper...I could imagine how awful it'd taste :hhh:.

I like savory flavors like garlic, pepper, paprika, spicy seasonings etc...never grew up eating that lemon pepper combination, now I've tried it once and I didn't like it..too lemony & reminded me of the Pine-Sol fragrance :hhh:.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wing Stop got a spicy lemon pepper that's only available for a limited time.

Imma finally bite the bullet and pay the delivery fee off the srkenff of this here thread :ohlawd: :damn:

EDIT: i just found out I missed it... :mjcry:
Spicy lemon pepper?:ohhh:

Oh shyt breh:wow:

My girl is about to be mad as fukk cause she said she is cooking for dinner tomorrow. Little does she know I am copping a 20 piece from Wingstop and watching Sunday Night football:ehh:

Edit: They just stopped making them on 9/1:mjcry: Motherfukker :mjcry: