Why are labor participation rates and unemployment rates declining?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The standard of living is sure going down. All these part time jobs and full time jobs with no benefits is now the norm.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
B

A lot of the gold bugs get the big picture but are bad with timing. They know the government HAS to devalue the dollar to pay the debt but lately the dollar has been strong. Despite that I think silver and gold (preferably silver coins) are gonna end up being a better store of value than dollars. That's whats been used for thousands of years. If I had a choice of hiding 1 million dollars cash or 1 million in gold/ silver, I'd choose the latter breh.
Man we thought the world was flat and you cured disease with leaches and lobotomies not even like 500 years ago. The human base of knowledge has grown more in the last 100 years than the previous 20,000. Gold's value is 100% psychological. Its the grown up equivalent of Pokemon cards and POGs. Theres nothing real to back it up. Gold bugs and Zerohedge folks are just eternal pessimists/whiners so their talk appeals to folks with similar dispositions. The info they put out can be valuable but filter out their bias from it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man we thought the world was flat and you cured disease with leaches and lobotomies not even like 500 years ago. The human base of knowledge has grown more in the last 100 years than the previous 20,000. Gold's value is 100% psychological. Its the grown up equivalent of Pokemon cards and POGs. Theres nothing real to back it up. Gold bugs and Zerohedge folks are just eternal pessimists/whiners so their talk appeals to folks with similar dispositions. The info they put out can be valuable but filter out their bias from it.
Yea I dont get it. Both paper currency and gold only have value because the market says they do. There's no difference other than one having a finite supply. Theres no reason to limit yourself to an archaic money supply system other than nostalgia.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea I dont get it. Both paper currency and gold only have value because the market says they do. There's no difference other than one having a finite supply. Theres no reason to limit yourself to an archaic money supply system other than nostalgia.
Paper money at least has a govt guarantee, which in contrary to claims otherwise from gold bugs is worth a lot. Anyone from bond traders to drone strike victims know the real power of govt. Gold bugs are just playing make believe.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin