Why are fat women the biggest (no pun) size queens?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I once had intercourse with a over plus sized woman way back, you need to have length to get it into the hole because their over abundance of flesh will block you like a clutch play from a hockey goalie

once and never again

semtex

:)
Daps
I got a fat girl that I could fukk but idk if I'm tryin to smell all that

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
i literally :laff:

I was lemme hit from the back, that booty fat and thigh skin was all in the way,,,I might have to do a photo finish to see if I actually penetrated her puss flaps.

Went to missionary and took a few strokes and then I was like :wow:

My soul was :damn: all the pictures of family on my dresser looking at me like :merchant:

I had to just rip the jimmy off, get some dome so she didn't feel dissed and send her on my merry way

it was a friend, now she lost mad weight and her new man is like :lolbron:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
I was lemme hit from the back, that booty fat and thigh skin was all in the way,,,I might have to do a photo finish to see if I actually penetrated her puss flaps.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

My soul was :damn: all the pictures of family on my dresser looking at me like :merchant:

I had to just rip the jimmy off, get some dome so she didn't feel dissed and send her on my merry way

it was a friend, now she lost mad weight and her new man is like :lolbron:

:laugh: you aint gotta tell me dog, i feel you

fukkin this broad, lookin at her like :sitdown:

once she came, i rolled over in my bed and faked sleep like i passed out cuz exhaustion

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: you aint gotta tell me dog, i feel you

fukkin this broad, lookin at her like :sitdown:

once she came, i rolled over in my bed and faked sleep like i passed out cuz exhaustion

:eek:

I probably would have broken down and cried if I took it that far. What I needed was a stunt cock that night to do the work for me. I dont drink but I sure coulda used one that night, pre and post puss penetration