Why are bathroom stall doors raised?

Justice

pathogen
Daps
Gonna have to side with the OP on this one. There's no need for the door to be that high or for lack of a better term "loose." Part of the appeal of a bathroom stall as opposed to just peeing in the bushes is the privacy. I always thought the best solution for this issue were the doors that were designed to swing open if left unlocked.

I'm not too fond of urinals either. You ever been to one that never had dividers between the urinals? What's up with that shyt? :huhldup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Gonna have to side with the OP on this one. There's no need for the door to be that high or for lack of a better term "loose." Part of the appeal of a bathroom stall as opposed to just peeing in the bushes is the privacy. I always thought the best solution for this issue were the doors that were designed to swing open if left unlocked.

I'm not too fond of urinals either. You ever been to one that never had dividers between the urinals? What's up with that shyt?
:huhldup:

You ever went to a bathroom like they had at Giants Stadium where you had to pee in a trough? That is a scary experience.:merchant: