Why are all of the reparations bills happening in Democrat states/cities?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Because ADOS and past ADOS affiliated (Freedman, etc) chapters are drafting bills, calling, emailing folks --- and working behind the scenes.

They will be introduced in all states soon. Give us time.

And remember these are STUDIES.

Cali:

I'm reaching out to NY and NJ contacts trying to find out more about the NJ and NY initiative and group behind this.

I'm not sure on this -- and worried Ncobra and NAARC will try to run and offer their help.

New Jersey Institute for Social Justice

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/nj...9628/SO_reparations_resolution.pdf?1647869628

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because ADOS and past ADOS affiliated (Freedman, etc) chapters are drafting bills, calling, emailing folks --- and working behind the scenes.

Show me a republican state where this is happening. A single one.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Why are all of the reparations bills happening in Democrat states/cities?

Could it be that elected officials matter on many issues to take-up specific issues?

Seems like...voting matters? :lupe: :jbhmm: :ohhh:

#BothSides? :leostare:

Democratic and blue states are more progressive. When haven’t blue and democratic states move forward on something before red states

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Could it be they need votes in lieu of cratering poll numbers? Why didn't they push this initially when Biden first got in office? As soon as the Dems start tanking, they come with the treats. They know they are done for if they don't have the black vote so they need to toss something in the air to get blacks to the polls.

Republicans aren't doing anything because they know there's little chance of them actually winning blacks over. Blacks not rushing to give the Democrats a free vote actually put them in a position where they have to at least ATTEMPT to offer something to their most loyal base.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

And remember these are STUDIES.

Cali:

I'm reaching out to NY and NJ contacts trying to find out more about the NJ and NY initiative and group behind this.

I'm not sure on this -- and worried Ncobra and NAARC will try to run and offer their help.

New Jersey Institute for Social Justice

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/nj...9628/SO_reparations_resolution.pdf?1647869628

Don't waste your time explaining to that Op....He is Indian