Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
All this BRICs wish casting is like Ron Paul fans in the 2000s
So you came in spouting bullshyt about it not existing, then when shown proof that it does exist and is only growing in power and influence this is your response.

You aren’t interested in the prosperity of the developing world you make this clear every time you post. You just want your masters to stay on top.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited you gotta stop replying to posts with wrapped code. it wont let anyone reply. maybe im in the wrong threads, i dont see more than a handful of people here giving a fukk if china is a threat or not. and generally speaking, from my professional and academic life...no one seems to view china as some sort of existential threat. but then again, most of my colleagues aren't american. so maybe that's why

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited you gotta stop replying to posts with wrapped code. it wont let anyone reply. maybe im in the wrong threads, i dont see more than a handful of people here giving a fukk if china is a threat or not. and generally speaking, from my professional and academic life...no one seems to view china as some sort of existential threat. but then again, most of my colleagues aren't american. so maybe that's why
I quote answers to questions people ask so they see that I'm not 'copping pleas' or lying, otherwise, I respond with a new post.

This place is weird and people don't read.

The China mentions haven't been numerous, but they've been popping-up and the timbre has always been 'ChInA iZ BeTtA tHAn AmUrIkKa!!!'​

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
America does indeed have nothing to fear from China, if it is not an imperialist power and seeks good relations with all countries on Earth!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
America is literally on the verge of economic collapse. That also means military won't be worth a crap at that point. Who will want to fight when the economy is terrible? China and the BRICS alliance are setting it up to weaken America to the point of least resistance.
As long as the military gets paid then many will fight.

I joined during the start of the 2008 recession and there were 18MONTH DELAY FOR fukkING MARINE CORPS INFANTRY :bryan:

As long as the military gets they checks military is one of the most sought after jobs if you qualify when that recession hit watch.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
As long as the military gets paid then many will fight.

I joined during the start of the 2008 recession and there were 18MONTH DELAY FOR fukkING MARINE CORPS INFANTRY :bryan:

As long as the military gets they checks military is one of the most sought after jobs if you qualify when that recession hit watch.

When the money isn't worth much, it's different.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I feel like brehs I here let their hatred for America and cacs cloud their judgment...yall painting America weaker than it really is because yall want it to fail.

When America falls will probably be when the world ends. Because the Earth will be destroyed I hope yall know and understand this.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I feel like brehs I here let their hatred for America and cacs cloud their judgment...yall painting America weaker than it really is because yall want it to fail.

When America falls will probably be when the world ends. Because the Earth will be destroyed I hope yall know and understand this.

There's nothing guaranteeing America will stay as it is. Everything will change before the end of the age (there is no end of the world, only a recreation), and America is not holding the world together.

People don't realize how bad it's going to get. They think they are good and their delusional reality is that this world is going to be nice to them. It's a sad point when the real reality hits them.

It's spelled out in prophecy. Mankind will realize how desperately wicked he is himself, believing all types of lies and thinking he can save himself from his own destruction. It's not possible. The only salvation is in Christ.

Last edited: