Daps
Best thing for the world and humanity is if they wipe each other out..:ehh:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
he may be wrong about it not being an imperialistic nation

but its older than the US and its wiki on imperialism is 9 paragraphs

the wiki on US imperialism 51 pages

china has never been about taking over the world. its only interested in harmonious relationships and self-preservation.

if we compare the two's international policy, it's equivalent to adage "you get more flies with honey"

dont get it twisted. i hate both america and china. they both commit awful human rights abuses. but, to the rest of the world, right now, china is looking pretty sweet. they dont want anything from countries except their money back. they aren't coming in guns blazing trying to spread democracy

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
See Taiwan.​
lol come on dont be obtuse. an exception doesnt disprove the rule. china doesnt want the smoke in MENA, SACA, and Europe. their beef with Taiwan is their own. America had and still has beef with everyone, everywhere. you know that and you know its not the same

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is also very very true, a competitive Africa in the global economy takes away ALOT of power from the european nations.

China probably is wary of this as well, buts its their only play.

We must think strategically.

We understand that China is building infrastructure and providing cheaper goods to boost our quality of life rather than accepting 30 year old hand me downs from the Czech Rep.

But they’re doing this so we can become a captive market. I say no free trade with China until we develop the necessary continent wide infrastructure and market capacity to aid our industrialization.

We must industrialize or remain poor.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
See Tibet, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, the Philippines, and India.​
again those are all in asia. most of which are all on good terms with china now.

For the US:

see Iran, Russia, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, China, Sudan, Somalia, Libya, Nicaragua, Palestine, Yemen

hell, just see the 51 page wiki yourself breh

again, chill with the comparisons if we're talking US. both countries are shyt, in my opinion, but the US has way, wayyy more beef and blood on its hands across the world