Why all the love for havoc00?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I mean, this is bias because I think the guy's a fakkit - period. But why do the rest of you like this clown? Logically, explain this to me please. He recycles topics or just shock posts some random nasty shyt that isn't really funny or creative, just :snoop:. The dude will post a thread like: "So how many guys in here ate a girl's ass after she took a shyt - be honest" and there will be 20 pages of :gladbron: or :king: or some other dumb shyt with like 75 daps:blink: On top of that - the guy looks like a 5'3 snowman with a carrot for a nose and never gets clowned for it. I guess I respect his realness for not lying about who he is but damn breh. :huh::confused:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Havoc is entertaining and he never takes anything personal

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:yeshrug:
I'm not mad - just genuinely wondering. I'll admit he has like a 1:20 funny thread ratio but the way people dikkride him just makes me wonder.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
havoc inspires me to be a better poster :obama:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Havoc is funny at times and be having me dying at work, but his trolling has opened the doors for a million other users to spew their lies for internet popularity, and it's destroying the Locker Room