Whose Locker Room Smells Like Coquito Now: Warriors @ Cavs On Christmas Day

Who wins

• Total voters

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
That's in response to the excuses about the suspension,bogut,and curry almost needing career ending surgery:mjlol:
1. So first you lied on me about posting in the Cavs season thread:jbhmm:

2. Now you are throwing out random talking points that the entire forum was discussing but claiming i was pushing the narratives :jbhmm:

I have no idea how Cavs fan are trying to make this shyt one sided all of sudden lol. 90% of the threads that turned into wars since last June weren't started by Warrior fans, it was Warrior and Cavs fans entering the same thread and disagreeing but let you tell it, cavs fans are a quiet fan base that randomly gets baited:what:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Everyone should be excited for this game imo. Why downplay it? If we lose then it would be very bad for us in regards to morale. I'm not going to front like it won't.
I'm excited as all this is a great rivalry and I expect for some good basketball

I'm just saying whoever wins and yall start making those reactionary threads don't expect to see me

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm excited as all this is a great rivalry and I expect for some good basketball

I'm just saying whoever wins and yall start making those reactionary threads don't expect to see me
That's what sports is. LeBron fans I know personally been talking shyt about this game for awhile. It's 1 game but it's about as big as it gets for a regular season game.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
1. So first you lied on me about posting in the Cavs season thread:jbhmm:

2. Now you are throwing out random talking points that the entire forum was discussing but claiming i was pushing the narratives :jbhmm:

I have no idea how Cavs fan are trying to make this shyt one sided all of sudden lol. 90% of the threads that turned into wars since last June weren't started by Warrior fans, it was Warrior and Cavs fans entering the same thread and disagreeing but let you tell it, cavs fans are a quiet fan base that randomly gets baited:what:
I didn't lie about shyt. You the same hoe ass nikka in a cavs game thread that had nothing to do with the warriors. I can pull it up you lying fakkit

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i dunno who gon win since JR out

Edit. Im Buggin Henny Bron on deck not giving a mothafukk..Uncle Drew aka Killa Kyrie bout to have some curry shrimp for Chrimma. I aint forget about K.Love aka White Bread. Btw this gon be Liggins defensive comming out party. Cavs gon thrash these lames

Last edited:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I didn't lie about shyt. You the same hoe ass nikka in a cavs game thread that had nothing to do with the warriors. I can pull it up you lying fakkit
So you change it from "season thread" to "game thread". You are mad that I posted in a Cavs vs Clippers game thread that was nationally televised. My comment was "Warriors benefit no matter which team loses". Whats wrong with you to be irate over that comment? It is the exact same logic as a Spurs fan posting in this thread, a game thread and being happy no matter what team loses. Your mind is looking for a reason to beef.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
So you change it from "season thread" to "game thread". You are mad that I posted in a Cavs vs Clippers game thread that was nationally televised. My comment was "Warriors benefit no matter which team loses". Whats wrong with you to be irate over that comment? It is the exact same logic as a Spurs fan posting in this thread, a game thread and being happy no matter what team loses. Your mind is looking for a reason to beef.
You know that's not how it went down:stopitslime: