Whose Locker Room Smells Like Coquito Now: Warriors @ Cavs On Christmas Day

Who wins

• Total voters

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah this is like that year the Magic beat us on Christmas and Matt Barnes and Kobe got into it. This isn't a Finals game. It isn't some redemption. I'm pretty sure that everyone on the Warriors will tell you that.

With that said, it will be interesting to see if the Cavs can keep up with this ridiculous pace the Warriors play. The Bucks play at a similar pace and kinda embarrassed the Cavs a couple of weeks ago.

The Cavs controlled the pace in both their finals matchups, I don't think they will during a regular season game but they have shown they can do it when it matters.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this is like that year the Magic beat us on Christmas and Matt Barnes and Kobe got into it. This isn't a Finals game. It isn't some redemption. I'm pretty sure that everyone on the Warriors will tell you that.

With that said, it will be interesting to see if the Cavs can keep up with this ridiculous pace the Warriors play. The Bucks play at a similar pace and kinda embarrassed the Cavs a couple of weeks ago.
LeBron and the Cavaliers always control the pace against Oakland when it matters though.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The Cavs controlled the pace in both their finals matchups, I don't think they will during a regular season game but they have shown they can do it when it matters.

Durant makes them a completely different team.

I watched them a lot last season and nothing compares to the pace the move at like this year. I first noticed it during the first meeting with the Blazers in the second half. They just blitzed them. The shyt was crazy.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Durant makes them a completely different team.

I watched them a lot last season and nothing compares to the pace the move at like this year. I first noticed it during the first meeting with the Blazers in the second half. They just blitzed them. The shyt was crazy.

Nah, Bron & CP3 are the masters of controlling the pace of a game, the Warriors even with Durant can get dragged into one of those Bron casually walking it up type of games, because that's what he's done his entire career.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Bron & CP3 are the masters of controlling the pace of a game, the Warriors even with Durant can get dragged into one of those Bron casually walking it up type of games, because that's what he's done his entire career (after Wade taught him the trick in 2007)

edited for accuracy :jjjjj:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah, Bron & CP3 are the masters of controlling the pace of a game, the Warriors even with Durant can get dragged into one of those Bron casually walking it up type of games, because that's what he's done his entire career.

I'm not disagreeing which is why I said, I would like to see.

And using CP3 this season isn't the best example. They rolled them just like they did the Blazers.