Whose Locker Room Smells Like Coquito Now: Warriors @ Cavs On Christmas Day

Who wins

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
DUde can never be a factor in the finals again. He can't guard anybody, and he's non existent against the Cavs. They know his routine is to spot up and shoot. Bron don't even guard him anymore. He can't create for shyt :mjlol:

He only does one thing: shoot 3s. :mjlol:

Defense ? :francis:

Rebound ?:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Create shots or space for his players ? :usure::scust:

WHy should you pay him so much money for something Jason Kapono and Stojakovic could do and were doing even in crappy teams. :mjgrin:

Trade his ass to LA which is more suitable for his wife and his little actress daughter. Pick up ya phone, Mitch :feedme:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Kyrie Irving 25 pts, 10 assists(only two TOs), 6 rebounds and 7 steals.

Steph Curry 15(4-11 from the field) pts 3 assists and 3 turnovers.

Ayesha Curry better be in the lockeroom waiting for Kyrie. Because that's his bytch now.
5f203a461c3baf85bf62353eae4bab0f.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They gave up 18 offensive rebounds to the Cavs, and only got 5 of their own.

You're not beating the Cavs giving them second chances like that, cause there will be nights where their offense is firing on all cylinders and you giving them 3-4 chances to score wont work.
That's why I said they won't beat them, and people said I was nuts. The Cavs are uniquely constructed precisely to beat the Warriors. KD gives them another luxury but doesn't solve the biggest problem--the glass. The horrible decision-making in big moments by the Warriors will always give the Cavs a shot. The only way the Warriors beat the Cavs is if the big 3 all shoot lights out.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Golden state fans want a tech called on Lebron for hanging on the rim? He pay the rent, gas, lights, water, in cable in that muthafukka that's his house. Yes, please, thank you, Andre lions I mean Richard Jefferson putting them boys on posters! And not Ervin Magic, but Kyrie muthafuking Irving!!