Who's the GOAT cartoon character in your opinion?

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9269e60a6975e6108d784ebaf2a5b161.png

there can only be one
s/o to the realest nikka out there in the fiction world
1274089-godfather_bugs_bunny_image.jpg
Thats a smooth ass picture tho :banderas:. My nikka Bugs lookin real GQ :myman:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
70's early-mid 80's babies are gonna say bugs bunny
late 80's and 90's babies are gonna say goku/vegeta

Both are correct.....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Now I'm biased towards homer since I'm a huge Simpson's fan. He would get my vote for best tv dad in the thread @AJtheOne made. I admire everyone in here who posted him. And i got respect for bugs bunny and all he's done. But after consideration there is no one more goat than Mickey. He was the originator. He helped elevate the brand to unreachable heights. He created an empire. Multiple theme parks around the world, including top 8 in attendance, with millions of employees, a tv channel that also owns a few others, movie studios with plenty of classics, a radio channel(if it still exists), merchandise sold all over the world. A multi billion dollar conglomerate. It's amazing all that happened cuz of that fukking mouse. He's known the world over and deserves the title.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
It's a trick question, most cartoon characters are racist caricatures used as negative characterizations to denigrate entire cultures and people of these individual cultures in addition to propagating negative behaviors detrimental to cultural pride and unity. If you were smart, you wouldn't allow your children to watch a large majority of these cartoons or animated films, especially the long-exposed Looney Tunes and Disney films. Stop the cycle of mental poisoning.

tater

Superstar
Daps
So nobody is gonna give Arnold or Gerald honorable mention? :what: wow..
I'm not going to say that these are my goat characters. But hey Arnold was such a great show. Easily in the top five cartoons of my childhood. I was actually watching it the other day. The soundtrack in the show, that jazz music :ohlawd:. So good. I tried to get my friends son to watch it. He asked if he could watch something else. I almost put his little ass outside in the snow :wtb:.