Supporter
Daps
8253519f8da31e96b61f544edabcec40.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can neither confirm nor deny that I have shown women pictures of sheeva, chun li, and morrigan and told them i want you to dress up like this :chattyguurrrlll:

I can neither confirm nor deny that the chick who did it for morrigan did something wrong with the dye and instead of her hair turning green a lot of it fell out :chattyguurrrlll:

I can neither confirm nor deny if you look in my amazon order status in 2011 you won't see an order for a black wig :chattyguurrrlll:

Why didn't she get a green wig in the first place I didn't even ask that chick to dye her hair:chattyguurrrlll:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have said Chun Li before street fighter v, but Laura is a bad bytch. :whew:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I can neither confirm nor deny that I have shown women pictures of sheeva, chun li, and morrigan and told them i want you to dress up like this :chattyguurrrlll:

I can neither confirm nor deny that the chick who did it for morrigan did something wrong with the dye and instead of her hair turning green a lot of it fell out :chattyguurrrlll:

I can neither confirm nor deny if you look in my amazon order status in 2011 you won't see an order for a black wig :chattyguurrrlll:

Why didn't she get a green wig in the first place I didn't even ask that chick to dye her hair:chattyguurrrlll:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
185660302.png

she's older than allllll your nominations
she's resurrected and wont disappear
she levitates . if she screams in your face your flesh falls off
her hair is used as a weapon to decapitate
she's a sorceress that would make you love her instead of want to kill her
no female character can fukk wit her

she would be my choice to fukk up alllll your female choices up