• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I personally would say, as much as it pains me, a white male.

To be real, alot of white people are into super lyrical type of rap, they like the old school hip hop.

black women tend to care more about RnB n party songs.

What's yall opinion?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Neither's opinion is better by default......but on average a white male's because they are more likely to go to the concert and support the artist. You know who's opinion doesn't matter tho? Black males that sit on the internet all day criticizing everything with 1000s of torrents and downloaded files. Slime balls don't even buy the music anyway so what they want isn't relevant

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
All female opinions on hip hop are irrelevant, so white man by default.

Besides, theres alot of white dudes who know their hip hop, why yall nikkas always tryna play white boys ?

i remember in H.S. this white kid in class was bumpin the chronic 01 and this spanish dude i knew was laughin at him on some "he really knows the lyrics' type shyt. i laughed a lil bit too, i got his point but real shyt, that same spanish dude dont even know hip hop like that, so it was more ironic than anything

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone angry at this thread is likely a White dude or black woman. I don't take either opinions serious. With White people their White privilege means they can't understand the music beyond a technical aspect. I know plenty White music critics that don't fk with Illmatic. Find it boring. A black person However we feel the way that album paint reality. White dudes is mostly interlopers. As for black chicks. They only have two reaction. Liking garbage strip club hip hop. Or silly identity politics feminist reaction. Tbh White chicks into hip hop>>>. They seem to have more awareness of White privilege as well as not sweating the feminist angle too much.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Anyone angry at this thread is likely a White dude or black woman. I don't take either opinions serious. With White people their White privilege means they can't understand the music beyond a technical aspect. I know plenty White music critics that don't fk with Illmatic. Find it boring. A black person However we feel the way that album paint reality. White dudes is mostly interlopers. As for black chicks. They only have two reaction. Liking garbage strip club hip hop. Or silly identity politics feminist reaction. Tbh White chicks into hip hop>>>. They seem to have more awareness of White privilege as well as not sweating the feminist angle too much.
If you don't understand the stupidity here:merchant:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk about a females opinion on anything?

You think I give a damn about a bytch, I ain't a sucka.....

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

:laugh:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

white chicks??? really breh????

:comeon:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

:umad: